• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 Photos

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Give us two color options for each model. If I'm going to snow check let me customize my ride with a few options to choose from. Limiting your models to one color option will not help sales

I see two colors of MC and SP each?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I give 2 $hits what my sled or gear looks like. It's a bad marketing move plain and simple. I think the new mountain cat looks sick though. Still gonna be on my trailer next season.

E

Einar74

Oct 20, 2009
Iceland
I guess many can discuss the technical stuff better than I can

But just from looks alone. It is always a big factor to the consumer, not everybody want to spend $4-500 on wraps.

The decal graphics or the color combo on many of these sleds is simply awful. When concrete gray and lime is the best looking sled. something is not right.

Arctic Cat should fire their graphics department, I personally thought that 2017 mountain cat horrendous decal and seat graphics, would have been enough to do justify that.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Zr 200 should sell well.

I saw that too but I am quite confused that a 200 cc engine only puts out 9 hp? Like an 800 will do 160hp a 600 cc will do 110-120 but 200 cc = 9? I would have expected 20-40 but I suppose there isn't a linear correlation between power and engine displacement?

J
Sep 9, 2016
Here's a few pictures I lifted off of Dan's Motorsports Salem Oregon on Facebook is where you can see them. I think he said he'd be back East this weekend with all the other dealers for the reveal of these new sleds so these are pictures he was probably taking today and I want to thank Dan for being a great dealer, a man that stands behind his dealership and his customers. Then also this should help us get the thread back on the subject matter....:eyebrows:

Screenshot_2017-02-26-18-03-02-1.jpg Screenshot_2017-02-26-18-02-16-1.jpg Screenshot_2017-02-26-18-00-41.jpg

Last edited:

BlueDevil

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
Personally I'm very disappointed. Something needs to change in there marketing department. And like said above where are our options? I'm a cat guy but I'm honestly embarrassed with this release. And I also agree with what was said above about the website. I'm due for a new sled and was thinking of snow checking a new cat but I might be shopping elsewhere.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
So, $800, u get the QS shocks, mountain cat colors and.........?
Rails, boards, riser, tunnel bag all Look the same as the snopro.

snowmow

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
So, $800, u get the QS shocks, mountain cat colors and.........?
Rails, boards, riser, tunnel bag all Look the same as the snopro.

snowmow

Ya - I did a comparison on the two - it was LED headlights, shocks, 3.0 lug track vs. 2.6, and it was funny, it actually said lightweight brake on SP and not on MC.

They seriously do need to fire their graphics/color scheme department, if they even have one. I know people say doesn't matter what they look like, and I'm all about performance, but if they have to do it anyways why not do some cool ones. Doo and Polaris have no problems in that department.

And on their site they show an all black one when showing what they've done under features, but all black is not even available????

And why are they not participating in the Sneak Peek shows again this year? I think they forgot how to spell marketing. They have got a lot of good changes this year it appears, why not market that and do the shows so people can see them?

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
a44aab71ad8e7d11ae046ae45e01bc47.jpg

I like the polaris board accessory.

snowmow

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Ya - I did a comparison on the two - it was LED headlights, shocks, 3.0 lug track vs. 2.6, and it was funny, it actually said lightweight brake on SP and not on MC.

They seriously do need to fire their graphics/color scheme department, if they even have one. I know people say doesn't matter what they look like, and I'm all about performance, but if they have to do it anyways why not do some cool ones. Doo and Polaris have no problems in that department.

And on their site they show an all black one when showing what they've done under features, but all black is not even available????

And why are they not participating in the Sneak Peek shows again this year? I think they forgot how to spell marketing. They have got a lot of good changes this year it appears, why not market that and do the shows so people can see them?
For $300 u can get the 3in on the snopro.

snowmow

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Colors making you decide to not buy something ohh please...............if you want a KTM you get orange or orange, Kawasaki green or green..............lol what a joke

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Mountain cat

I was hoping the mountain cat would have a black tunnel.
I wish they would give us 2 choices of colours for the mountain cat.
I'm going to order a new sled but I'd prefer it had a black tunnel.

Last edited:

tinkerjohnson

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2008
Southern utah
18 mc

I really like the look of it, I just wish it had the better bumper and tunnel bag like the 17 mc. I think it's better looking than the 17 mc but I'm not a huge fan of green, but I really like black

03Firecatguy

Mar 12, 2011
Aberdeen SD
Yes, when spending $14,000 it would be nice to have a color choice. I thought the 17 MC was ugly, still bought one. This new MC is horribly ugly. I wish they had a green one so I could upgrade my panels. Might have to buy the black ones and do a wrap......

BlueDevil

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yes two color choices in the MC would be nice. And wow the tech video on the cat website is amazing.........three years ago! Epic flop.

Premium Features