• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Elevation 5 dvd

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
WOW! Thanks for all the orders coming in Snowesters...awesome!

I guess I should mention that we only made 1000 copies of Elevation 5 and when they're gone...that's it.

At the rate we're getting orders the last few days I'm wishing I made more.

I will begin shipping videos this week...thanks again!

Jeff

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Just ordered mine. :D I got lucky last year and won Elevation 4 at the JohnDee.com Make A Wish Foundation ride in. Can't wait to see Elevation 5!

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
you mean you haven't shipped them yet!?!? I have been sitting on the front porch waiting all day.... ;)

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
I just watched it........AWESOME!!! Aiello did an amazing job with this one....more like a real movie than a "video". I loved it......and I am still laughing over some of it. The editing and way this thing came together is great. The best video I have seen to date and some phenomenal riding!!! Enjoy!!!

O
Dec 10, 2007
Eau Claire, WI
just got my order in

thanks Jlowe you and your crew always provide some great preseason action and a stroll down memory lane. I hope to ride out there again sometime..

M
Nov 26, 2007
Great movie!!!! This one is the best I have seen. Will have to add the Elevation series to my annual DVD list.

I like how when a sled is shown in the film, the sled and mods are listed. (Those full mod XP's look like a riot.)

Interesting BONUS section.......

Last edited:
R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Thanks for the free copy, watched it tonight and all I can say is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

You are not lying when you said the video is smooth, I watched it on our older TV, and it still looked HD, not kidding!

I think this may be my new favorite video! Thanks again!!!!

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
just watched my copy, great vid jeff. i've always been a big fan of your videos for the real life factor, all the chit talking and fun that goes along with riding with your best buds day in and day out. great flick!

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
I am currently watching it for the 3rd time. Great great video. The powder footage is AMAZING. It's like your are right there, feeling the snow hit ya in the chest.

I love the scene where Smasher tries to carve his sled, and he falls off and it heads for the trees. Ya get someone saying oh sheet, the sound of the sled crashing into the tree, and then instant laughter. LMAO! I think he fell off 'cause he had the worlds dumbest looking helmet on. I think I would rather where Hatchers new set up than that! LOL.

Great video, highly reccomend it to all.:beer;:beer;

Premium Features