• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2002 Banshee 4mm LR stroker! Extremely fast!

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Long time poster that used to have 600+ posts. Located in Evanston WY. Wife just is not into the duneing scene so were revamping the quad lineup. Quad is in perfect shape, and I do mean PERFECT. Rode one season on new build minus the brand new CPI pipes. I built this Banshee to be very fast with torque that never ends BUT I wanted it to be reliable so no cost was spared on any part that could make it weak. PM me for more details or for more pictures

2002 Yamaha Banshee
386cc 4mm long rod stroker motor Dyno'd over 100HP!
4mm stroker Hot Rod crank that's balanced and welded W/TZ bearing upgrade and 5mm long rods
Porting by Redline Racing
Pro Design Cool Head W/3 sets of custom cut domes sized for different compression levels
Currently running high compression domes and AV gas, other domes will run 50/50 AV/Prem or just Prem..
Adjustable timing plate
Custom polished aluminum crossfire intake manifolds
35mm PWK Airstryker carbs W/ oversized K&N filters & outerwear's Also has Dial-a-jets installed
F.A.S.T. Racing clutch kit W/HD springs and EZpull clutch lever
BRAND NEW Chrome CPI inframe pipes and silencers
Custom painted Pearl Blue frame
2 sets of complete plastics, 1 custom cut w/flame design and painted for dune riding, 1 set stock blue plastics (dirty in pic, but very good shape) for trails
Blue & white flame shock covers
+4" swing arm
1 set of ITP Holeshot rear tires mounted on deep offset ITP Alum. rims (great condition)
1 Set of Sand Tire Unlimited (aka STU) Paddla Brat custom race cut, ultra light paddles on ultra light rims (new condition, extremely expensive)
1 set of stock rear tires and rims
2 front sprockets, 1 stock, 1 that's 1 tooth smaller than stock
new high strength Regina chain

$4800.00 New price $4000.00 firm

Will help with delivery and will ship to anywhere in the lower 48 after we agree on a shipping price.

DSC01759.jpg DSC01753.jpg DSC01761.jpg DSC01762.jpg DSC01745.jpg DSC01758.jpg

Last edited:
S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
I need a 4x4 something or other for hunting, thats why I am selling. I am also willing to trade so lets make a deal.

Also if the flames are a bit much for ya, those fenders can easily be cut to a straight edge like you see on every other banshee, I just like things to be different than everybody else. I would gladly do that if you desire.

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Capt. & Hoody, Replied to both your PM's.

Front end is stock and no I dont have front sand tires. I had an offer for them a while back that i couldnt refuse so I sold them. If front sand tires are needed I am sure I can work something out with anyone interested. Personally the light weight if Smoothies or mohawks is nice but I actually liked riding it better in our sand around here with the tires that are on it for some reason. I think it is because this Quad will carry the front tires for as long as you want it to for racing so it is not an issue. The stock front tires in normal duning seam to ride a bit in the sand giving you a smoother ride than the dune tires that stay on the very top thus bouncing alot more. Rider preferences I guess.

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Thought I should add, With this particular extended swing arm the quad sits lower, and with the rims I chose, wider than some you will see. I Love this set-up as it is very stable and by far the funnest quad I have ever duned with. I built this thing for extreme duning with some drag racing here and there and trust me it doesnt lose often at all.

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Yah I ride St. Anns every year now since I went there the first time. It takes me about 4hrs to drive there so it isnt too bad. I LOVE IT THERE THOUGH!!!

Premium Features