• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Mod Mania 7...the best yet!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
T
Dec 1, 2007
Mt. Pleasant UT
Well Doc good Job! It was the best one yet for sure. For all yall out there who have not seen or bought this thing yet. get on it cause you really wont regret it. I enjoyed it alot. Keep it up and cant wait to ride again this year with you!
Carson Jorgensen

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
With out a doubt the best MMM ever!!!
Probably one of the best films of the year. Unlike some of
the other longer films that I fall asleep watching about 40 minutes into.
With the same type of footage over and over. MMM7 really mixes it up and makes
for a very entertaining video. Great different groups of riders in every segment.
NICE JOB DOC and to all the riders
:beer;:beer;

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I know this thread is a big luv in, but this was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It started out pretty good but went right down the tube. Sorry JMO !

D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com
Wow,
One of the worst movies....hmmm, I've watched almost all of them and thought I did ok. I have had nothing but rave reviews all year long and sales are off the hook this year. Some of the best heli footage out there....best coverage of the Big Iron and Yamafest, great powder, huge horsepower, yeah this show must suck.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Doc

S

summit-x

Mar 3, 2008
Central,ND
I know this thread is a big luv in, but this was one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It started out pretty good but went right down the tube. Sorry JMO !

lol obviously u must of got a different movie, cuz docs movies are some of the best out there!

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah

Wow! What was sooo wrong with it? Just curious....I'm pretty sure I've seen them all and I still think MMM7 is one of the best IMO.

W

wpnyturbo

Oct 15, 2009
by far mmm7 is the best sleding film ever made so good i watch it at least once a night praying for snow in alaska and i did have to go buy a turbo sled because of the movie and i rode pauls brothers last year thanks Doc.

Premium Features