• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

--208 Productions-A Calculated Risk--

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Good to see some new talent entering the industry. You'll learn more life lessons from doing this, than anything else. Nothing like dealing with the public, to make you a wiser guy. I'll be picking up a copy at the Boise Snow Show.

Wade

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Finally got to watch it today! Great Show! big improvement over last years, Phil you have some talent, keep it up! I loved the footage after the credits, and I really like the interviews with Matt, I can't imagine what you guys went through that day. The movie and soundtrack are AWESOME! worth the money!

Thanks Phil!

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
thanks!!! i spent countless hours looking for the music and I am glad people like what music went in there....thanks chris, glad you liked it.not like some other people. . . wait maybe just 1 person.:eek::rolleyes:lol

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
you can't make everyone happy Phil, you spend countless hours working your butt off and as long as you are happy with it, that is all that counts.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Piece of advice, if your going to let others upset you, don't deal with people. Nearly every sled film maker has hecklers. Just look at what fordman did to thunderstuck. And, I've heard many jokes about Veedy, but his first video is the best video I've still every seen. Just suck it up, if the little people know it upsets you, they will never leave you alone.

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
Piece of advice, if your going to let others upset you, don't deal with people. Nearly every sled film maker has hecklers. Just look at what fordman did to thunderstuck. And, I've heard many jokes about Veedy, but his first video is the best video I've still every seen. Just suck it up, if the little people know it upsets you, they will never leave you alone.

I know...I was just pokin fun...lol:):beer;

P
Nov 26, 2007
Oregon
Got my copy today! Great Job! I agree with Sarah that Cocaine song is pretty rockin!!! Heck all the music was great. Had some great clips, bonus footage was a good addition! POV clips gave me goosebumps!!! Awsome to see some new faces out there too!!! Thumbs up!!! Only problem is...... Now I'm really really really ready for those little flakes to fly!!! :D

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
ttt, shipping daily!

also we have ypdated the web site with an event schedule of events we will be attending.

and a new section on the web site called "Our Sleds" where you can read what is done to the sleds you see in the movies and check out some pics of them too.

and if you are a dealer, we can offer you direct dealer pricing since we do not have a main distributor this year.

thanks

Last edited:
A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
We will not make it to the SLC snow show this weekend, but Mod Rods has some copies at their booth for sale for us, so pic one up there.

We will be attendeing the spokane snow show. Thanks agian for all the support and video purchases, you guys are the ones that keep us going every year.

Premium Features