• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 yz 125

i have an 05 yz 125 with all yellow plastic pro tapper bars and triple clamp, pro circuit pipe and silencer, vforce reeds, new top end and fairly new tires with just a few rides on then, fork bleeders. i still have stock blue plastic and pipe, triple clamp and bars. bike looks like new and runs awesome. $2900.00 obo or trade?

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2008
i have an 05 yz 125 with all yellow plastic pro tapper bars and triple clamp, pro circuit pipe and silencer, vforce reeds, new top end and fairly new tires with just a few rides on then, fork bleeders. i still have stock blue plastic and pipe, triple clamp and bars. bike looks like new and runs awesome. $2900.00 obo or trade?

would you be interested in a 2001 summit highmark

B
Oct 15, 2008
Harlowton Mt
are you interested in trading for a 1990 toyota celica with 40K miles????? blue books for 4k

Premium Features