• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Memes for today

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
picture.php

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
It's called Checks & Balances.

The principal issue with this is the fact that Trump is in power. Checks & balances are in place to rein in those in power. Do those other things need investigating? Probably. And many of them probably are, they just don't get the coverage. But the Clintons and the Obamas are not in power right now. Our president is as much of a liar as they were. I'm with James Comey saying he is not "morally fit" to be president. He's lived his life & run his businesses in a way that he does what he wants & leaves it to his lawyers to litigate his way around anything shady. He's being called to account for it.

attachment.php

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
It's also over 2 years old and false, but you know.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Feel free to wear your Democrat blinders. When bill was in office, there were ten times more suspicious deaths than just those four. The Clinton’s are pure evil! And you demos are just choosing to wear your blinders because you have not been a target of their evil, yet!

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Feel free to wear your Democrat blinders. When bill was in office, there were ten times more suspicious deaths than just those four. The Clinton’s are pure evil! And you demos are just choosing to wear your blinders because you have not been a target of their evil, yet!
Nah, I'm just not paranoid.

The Clinton's are hated by so many people in positions to investigate crap like this, and it isn't being done. Either thousands of people are in on it, or it's not a thing.

Are they idiot democrats or genius criminal masterminds?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Always hear republicans whining about abortion but don't want to pay for welfare. Where do you think all these babies you want to save are going to end up. So until you guys are willing to pay even MORE for welfare you should probably quit complaining about it...

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Always hear republicans whining about abortion but don't want to pay for welfare. Where do you think all these babies you want to save are going to end up. So until you guys are willing to pay even MORE for welfare you should probably quit complaining about it...

So your fine with killing a living human that never had a choice?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

I'll be the first to admit that I have made some stupid posts.
You may want to admit to one here.

Premium Features