• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rumors about New Gen 4 850 delivery for customers is delayed to january 2017??

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Right there with ya brother.
I am JUST AS EXCITED to see MY new sled as is anyone else!!
It happens again... We all are excited to see the miracle with new sled platform:eyebrows: pls Doo don't spoil our dreams:face-icon-small-hap[/QUOTE]

Hope Springs Eternal!!

T
Sep 1, 2014
Ya I'm hoping he is right even though I can't ride it be nice to get it home so I have something other then my wife to stare at. Oops didn't mean to say that out loud.

VittMaxx

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2014
Ya I'm hoping he is right even though I can't ride it be nice to get it home so I have something other then my wife to stare at. Oops didn't mean to say that out loud.
Lucky boy...September is a lot sweeter than December:face-icon-small-hap Don't forget about your snow bros and post us many pics:face-icon-small-win And pls don't forget to look at your wife...maybe on Sundays...:eyebrows:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I still haven't broke the news to her that I have a new sled coming. :argue:

yeart.jpg

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Maybe I will tell her that I didn't think it was that big of a deal. :sorry:

You likely just spent more on the sled than you did on her wedding ring set. Most women I know would consider that cheating on her (although from the male perspective that is quite a stretch). The decision to go behind her back will likely not end well for you.

:sorry:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
You likely just spent more on the sled than you did on her wedding ring set. Most women I know would consider that cheating on her (although from the male perspective that is quite a stretch). The decision to go behind her back will likely not end well for you.

:sorry:

Could be that he bought the sled for HER as a surprise

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Uh oh . . . no definitive answer is not a good thing.

I hope they are not having production issues that delay them getting the new ones out before the snow flies

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I still haven't broke the news to her that I have a new sled coming. :argue:

I bet if I bought the same brand and wrapped it the same. As in put on the same wrap in the same colors on an AXYS as my PRO she may not even notice. She only knows the current brand I'm riding (because then she knows what brand sweatshirts to tell her family as back up Christmas gifts. LOL! Otherwise sitting in the garage she would never think twice about it.

It's not that she's ignorant about it....She just doesn't care. However I never have sled payments so if a payment book showed up that might tip her hand about a new sled and she may take more notice at that point. But as long as it's cash and not a Yamaha she's fine with it. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features