• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 Snow Check Prices

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
Looks like they are both in CAD...
Going to price one out this weekend and will report back.
face-icon-small-happy.gif

Good catch! Your absolutely right.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
I ordered mine today. blk 165 3". I could of got it for 12,200 but I chose the 4th yr warranty so I payed 12,450. which I think is a smoking deal considering I didn't get that much off of msrp for my 174. some dealers wanted retail also. the dealer said he has a large number he has to move for next yr so this is $20 over cost which another couple of dealers verified for me

NoSoup4U

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2009
Northern Utah
I was quoted $12,731 for a X 165/3" with 3 year warranty. Price include freight and set-up. Tax and license not included. $250 more for 4th year warranty.

R
Oct 10, 2014
Out the door prices from my dealer this am.

Includes 4yr warranty

2017 summit x 154" 850 e-tec e.s. w/ powdermax 2.5" track -----$12975 Out the door

2017 summit x 154" 850 e-tec e.s. w/ powdermax 3.0" track -----$13,500 out the door

Last edited:
W
Nov 10, 2010
This is so dumb... What is with the majority of snowmobilers so worried about getting the best possible deal on sleds? So you drive 7 hours to save $500 on a sled? Why don't you support your local dealership and buy from them so you have someone close to work on and service your sled? In turn the dealer can make more money and carry more lines of products and accessories for you to put your hands on and buy. Price is the last thing I ask the dealer about when I getting something repaired or wanting to pick something up... And you will see my sled being worked on within hours of me dropping it off, while yours sits on the side for a few days before they get to it... For crying out loud people support your local dealers. And if you can't afford the extra $500 than perhaps you should go do a sport like snow shoeing that you can afford[/

Not sure if you are aware, there are some real ****ty dealers out there.... Clearly $$$ is no issue for you so you and your buddies can keep them floating. I choose not to support my Calgary skidoo dealer and give my $$$ to someone whe deserves it.

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
I ordered mine today. blk 165 3". I could of got it for 12,200 but I chose the 4th yr warranty so I payed 12,450. which I think is a smoking deal considering I didn't get that much off of msrp for my 174. some dealers wanted retail also. the dealer said he has a large number he has to move for next yr so this is $20 over cost which another couple of dealers verified for me

...20 bucks over invoice? Sounds too good to be true. Why would he do that with a new model coming out?

Ace

H

hoov165x

Apr 12, 2009
Bend, OR
$12,100 for a 154 2-1/2" X model. In addition, $250 off in an incentive, or e start, or extra year on the warranty, or some other such stuff. I wasn't really listening to all the details. Add about $165 for license and doc fees.

Not sure I want to be a first year Guinea Pig........

gilestyle1

Lifetime Membership
Aug 24, 2013
heber, utah
Just snow checked one today 850x 165x3" 14,300 out the door with 4 year warranty. And yes they have a limited quantity based off of sales last year. Luckily out west gets about 75% of the new sleds

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
This is so dumb... What is with the majority of snowmobilers so worried about getting the best possible deal on sleds? So you drive 7 hours to save $500 on a sled? Why don't you support your local dealership and buy from them so you have someone close to work on and service your sled? In turn the dealer can make more money and carry more lines of products and accessories for you to put your hands on and buy. Price is the last thing I ask the dealer about when I getting something repaired or wanting to pick something up... And you will see my sled being worked on within hours of me dropping it off, while yours sits on the side for a few days before they get to it... For crying out loud people support your local dealers. And if you can't afford the extra $500 than perhaps you should go do a sport like snow shoeing that you can afford

700 miles for $500.00? No, I'll buy local. However, dealers here are $1,200 more than a dealer 200 miles away. And THAT kind of difference I'll hop in the truck for.. Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered, imo.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
Yesterday morning I slapped down for a Summit 850 x 154 x 3 x black @ CDN $14,799.00
Elect start
4 yr warranty
tax
license tag

CDN $16,755.87 out the door (today estimated $12,376.70 USD)

Sounds about right Joe. Considering our little loonie and 12-14% sales tax pretty good pricing.

You going to take the time to explain what moving the flyweight pivot in a circle does?

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2010
Hull, IA
This is so dumb... What is with the majority of snowmobilers so worried about getting the best possible deal on sleds? So you drive 7 hours to save $500 on a sled? Why don't you support your local dealership and buy from them so you have someone close to work on and service your sled? In turn the dealer can make more money and carry more lines of products and accessories for you to put your hands on and buy. Price is the last thing I ask the dealer about when I getting something repaired or wanting to pick something up... And you will see my sled being worked on within hours of me dropping it off, while yours sits on the side for a few days before they get to it... For crying out loud people support your local dealers. And if you can't afford the extra $500 than perhaps you should go do a sport like snow shoeing that you can afford

Maybe some people can't afford that extra $500. Easy for you to say when you have a Ferrari and two $12,000+ snowmobiles sitting in the garage. :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features