• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

excessive PMs are getting old

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I get the same PM's... are you really overwhelmed with spam PM's?

I think I've had 4 mass mailing PM's in the last month of the crap load of other PM's.
It takes me 2 seconds to delte a message I don't want...

AND...

I turn off the "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages" under the "edit options" part of my profile.

Hope this helps.

MH

D

dragon12

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I agree that the PM's are getting old. I get enough spam in my email inbox, I don't need it here also. It is getting to be right along the line of the stupid political phone calls we get 10 of everyday. Respect those who would rather not get this type of mass mailing and give us an option to opt out.

T

tkuss

Dec 12, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
I agree, I get barely any pm's on this sites from other members. The only pm's I really care are those and when the new snowest or sledheads mag is up. All the others I just delete and don't even read them.

M

mod03rmk800

Nov 26, 2007
missoula
I get the same PM's... are you really overwhelmed with spam PM's?

I think I've had 4 mass mailing PM's in the last month of the crap load of other PM's.
It takes me 2 seconds to delte a message I don't want...

AND...

I turn off the "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages" under the "edit options" part of my profile.

Hope this helps.

MH

Wouldn't use the word "overwhelmed" but would prefer "inconvenienced" to not be able to block the spam as a paying member.:face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features