• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Summit 850: Ratchet, Slap, Rocks and Carnage!!

L
Oct 31, 2017
I'm in Western Montana. I just bought a '17 Gen 4, 154, 3". I didn't know of the problems with the bulkhead. I've looked at the kits available from GNR and will order immediately. Does anyone know of a place where I can have the kit(s) installed? I have very limited space and the tools to make this job easiest are most likely found in a sled shop. Thanks in advance.

Blackhorse

Lifetime Membership
Nov 7, 2010
Bob Marshall, Montana
gnr brace

I'm in Western Montana. I just bought a '17 Gen 4, 154, 3". I didn't know of the problems with the bulkhead. I've looked at the kits available from GNR and will order immediately. Does anyone know of a place where I can have the kit(s) installed? I have very limited space and the tools to make this job easiest are most likely found in a sled shop. Thanks in advance.

i rode my 17 with out any protection and hit some stuff and it held up well.
there was a recall on 17s to put in some shims and stuff , call gull or oneway and see if the updates were done on your sled. i sold my 17 and got a 18

L
Oct 31, 2017
i rode my 17 with out any protection and hit some stuff and it held up well.
there was a recall on 17s to put in some shims and stuff , call gull or oneway and see if the updates were done on your sled. i sold my 17 and got a 18

Stopped by today and was informed the recall had been completed. Got home late and with the honey-do list I haven't looked. Thanks for the reply.

Premium Features