For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: AXYS 2016 AXYS chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2017, 09:47 AM
Currently: Not set.
Perk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond repute
Default TSS Bypass - Another Option

I am making TSS bypass plugs for the Pro and Axys. Cost is significantly less than I have seen anywhere else (almost 1/2). I use the Corsa connector and it is sealed. PM me for details, or reply to this post and I will get you the info.

--Perk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20171210_084434.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	289574  

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Currently: Let 'er SNOW!!
Timbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond reputeTimbre has a reputation beyond repute

Could you maybe just post the info here for all to see?

The Following User Says Thank You to Timbre For This Useful Post:
Perk (12-12-2017)
Old 12-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Currently: Back in the mountains
Thanked 1,099 Times in 409 Posts
Murph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond repute

Perk, post an ad in the classifieds and put a link here to the ad.

Speedcell Technologies-- Founding Member

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Murph For This Useful Post:
LPIdaho (12-12-2017), mountainhorse (12-22-2017), MountainTrashCat (01-14-2018), Perk (12-12-2017)
Old 12-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Perk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond reputePerk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the input - I only knew that I could not post prices here, did not think of putting an add in the classified section and adding the link. I appreciate your help.

https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438187

There are not many details as there isn't a lot to these. I use the Corsa connector body (Summitomo replacement). It is fully sealed and is plug and play.

If you aren't familiar with these, they are handy to have for several reasons:
- For testing (ruling out a TSS sensor issue)
- To override the sensor in the throttle block. Example is in case of an emergency in the field. If your throttle block is damaged, this will allow you to override the sensor and get back to the truck.
- Override for running an aftermarket throttle block that does not support the factory TSS sensor. If the TSS bypass is used, a tether needs to be installed for your safety. I highly recommend installing a tether regardless.
- The bypass works on both the older Pro's and the Axys Pro
Cheers,
Perk

Last edited by Perk; 01-18-2018 at 03:47 PM. Reason: bypass works on both older Pro's and the Axys Pro

The Following User Says Thank You to Perk For This Useful Post:
MountainTrashCat (01-14-2018)
Old 12-12-2017, 03:04 PM
Currently: I'd rather snowshoe than be caught on a SKIDOO! I'm not feminine / gay enough to ride SkiDoo either.
Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,114 Posts
LoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good Luck with the cut rate imitation for the same price!

Good luck! That is essentially the same price as mine ( the Originator of the TSS Bypass Jumper) but my price includes shipping! And you only deliver half the product. You may use a sealed connector but yours is in no way “sealed” ( as shown in the photo). It will fail the same way the TSS does; water intrusion lowering the resistance.

Last edited by LoudHandle; 12-12-2017 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Additional info.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-12-2017, 03:19 PM

Hi Loudhandle - I expected some input from you at some point. Thanks for chiming in. My price includes shipping and the price you PM'ed me was significantly more than I am charging. As for how I am sealing mine, I am not going to get into an argument on that. I will only say that I am an Electrical Engineer and I know enough about what I am doing to put a resistor in line and not have any issues. These bypass plugs are not rocket science.

Cheers,
Chris

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 12-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Currently: Back in the mountains
Thanked 1,099 Times in 409 Posts
Murph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond reputeMurph has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You both said your peace.

No more product mud slinging.

Loud Handle feel free to bump your thread and talk about your features in it.

We are not going to have a pi$$ing contest here.

Speedcell Technologies-- Founding Member

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Murph For This Useful Post:
goridedoo (01-11-2018), mountainhorse (12-22-2017), MountainTrashCat (01-14-2018), Norway (01-14-2018)
Old 12-12-2017, 03:27 PM

You won't get any arguments or further comments from me. I am not here to argue with anyone. I hope my post was tactful, that was my intention and I hope it came off that way. If not, my apologies to Loudhandle.

Cheers

Murph (12-12-2017)
Old 12-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Currently: I'd rather snowshoe than be caught on a SKIDOO! I'm not feminine / gay enough to ride SkiDoo either.
Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,114 Posts
LoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond reputeLoudHandle has a reputation beyond repute

If you can make a profit at your price point? Good on ya.

I know for a fact at my price point; it barely covers the quality of the materials I source and my time is worth something to me. I could outsource production to China, but I refuse to follow the Polaris business model that causes these electrical woes to start with.

Murph, no mud here, just the facts as I see it. I’ll continue to sell mine and let the consumer decide which one to purchase. There is my piece, out!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoudHandle For This Useful Post:
AKFULLTHROTTLE (12-12-2017), Murph (12-12-2017), revrider07 (12-12-2017)
Old 12-12-2017, 06:24 PM

For those that are interested in my option, just wanted to post a follow-up test I performed this afternoon to insure that mine are well sealed and ready for the snow. I submersed one for 2 hours in water and had no issues. I will leave it over night and take another reading in the morning.

Mine are built right here in the US - on my work bench in Boise, Idaho.

Cheers,
Perk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	waterqual.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	289655  

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
MDEVO (01-11-2018)
Old 12-13-2017, 08:54 AM
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perk For This Useful Post:
jetskier (12-13-2017), MDEVO (01-11-2018), Sheetmetalfab (01-02-2018)
Old 12-16-2017, 11:35 AM
sledhappy has a reputation beyond reputesledhappy has a reputation beyond reputesledhappy has a reputation beyond reputesledhappy has a reputation beyond reputesledhappy has a reputation beyond reputesledhappy has a reputation beyond reputesledhappy has a reputation beyond reputesledhappy has a reputation beyond reputesledhappy has a reputation beyond reputesledhappy has a reputation beyond reputesledhappy has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

Old 12-21-2017, 10:54 PM
Skylane1978 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylane1978 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylane1978 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylane1978 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylane1978 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylane1978 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylane1978 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylane1978 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylane1978 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylane1978 has a reputation beyond reputeSkylane1978 has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Skylane1978 For This Useful Post:
Perk (12-22-2017)
Old 01-02-2018, 04:07 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 01-11-2018, 11:00 AM

Click Here to Register

Old 01-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Currently: Just gonna send it.....lol
MDEVO has a reputation beyond reputeMDEVO has a reputation beyond reputeMDEVO has a reputation beyond reputeMDEVO has a reputation beyond reputeMDEVO has a reputation beyond reputeMDEVO has a reputation beyond reputeMDEVO has a reputation beyond reputeMDEVO has a reputation beyond reputeMDEVO has a reputation beyond reputeMDEVO has a reputation beyond reputeMDEVO has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to MDEVO For This Useful Post:
Perk (01-11-2018)
Old 01-14-2018, 04:29 AM
Currently: gettin ready to ride!
Norway has a reputation beyond reputeNorway has a reputation beyond reputeNorway has a reputation beyond reputeNorway has a reputation beyond reputeNorway has a reputation beyond reputeNorway has a reputation beyond reputeNorway has a reputation beyond reputeNorway has a reputation beyond reputeNorway has a reputation beyond reputeNorway has a reputation beyond reputeNorway has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Norway For This Useful Post:
Perk (01-14-2018)
Old 01-14-2018, 01:55 PM
Basic Member
sumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sumtinwong For This Useful Post:
LongHorn XC (01-16-2018), Perk (01-14-2018), Sage Crusher (01-15-2018)
Old 01-16-2018, 08:51 PM
Basic Member
sumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond reputesumtinwong has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to sumtinwong For This Useful Post:
Perk (01-17-2018)
Old 01-18-2018, 12:26 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 02-02-2018, 06:19 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 02-05-2018, 04:22 PM
MOABNUT has a reputation beyond reputeMOABNUT has a reputation beyond reputeMOABNUT has a reputation beyond reputeMOABNUT has a reputation beyond reputeMOABNUT has a reputation beyond reputeMOABNUT has a reputation beyond reputeMOABNUT has a reputation beyond reputeMOABNUT has a reputation beyond reputeMOABNUT has a reputation beyond reputeMOABNUT has a reputation beyond reputeMOABNUT has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to MOABNUT For This Useful Post:
Perk (02-05-2018)
Old 02-13-2018, 02:27 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 02-15-2018, 08:11 PM

Click Here to Register

Old 02-18-2018, 09:05 AM
Currently: Play Time is over, back to work
LongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond reputeLongHorn XC has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to LongHorn XC For This Useful Post:
Perk (02-18-2018)