• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Input Needed

T
Jan 8, 2008
www.team2powersports.com
So, I would like to create a page on our site where you guys can watch how to videos on how to tune a motor or remove a rear skid etc... and learn how to install certain products for those who have not done these things before. I would like to know what types of things you guys would like to see on this section of our site and if you have any how to videos or instructions on how to do certain things that you would like to share with others. I am a firm believer that even if you do not purchase from us, that we can hopefully be a resource on how to do certain things. Your input on this is greatly appreciated!

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
A good one that I think a lot of people talk about doing but has a few little tricks to make it easy is moving the limiter straps. I dove into it and then couldn't figure a good way to get the front shock back in. Took some advice from the poo boys to do it. That would be a good one I think.

Premium Features