• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Winter Games

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Snow isn't bad groomers have been out and they just received about 4.5 inches last day and a half. Lake is building ice people are fishing out on it sleds have been on the ice as well.. so I'm sure things will be fine, wind picked up during the last storm and a little today so ditches are filling up as well, I'd say from start to finish the area has gotten 12inches or so give or take a few.

U

ultra51684

Jan 26, 2010
Orange city IA
If they have the games on the ice I will have the enclosed trailer there. You are all welcome to raid the beer and enjoy the heat if you make it up. If you get the chance you should come up, if not just to watch the polar plunge. Usually there is one top the comes off a girl in the rush! :photo::bounce:

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
If they have the games on the ice I will have the enclosed trailer there. You are all welcome to raid the beer and enjoy the heat if you make it up. If you get the chance you should come up, if not just to watch the polar plunge. Usually there is one top the comes off a girl in the rush! :photo::bounce:

Will send you a PM if we come up. Make sure you save some beer for me:yo:

146ev

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2008
Might have to join you as well, would be nice if the lake actually had good ice and they had some snow, its been years...

I don't see it really being a problem, people are ice fishing out towards the middle of west lake and some are in the middle of Big Spirit already.

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa

i assume we are parking in the bay? what kind of enclosed trailer do you have so we can find you? i will be there with a goosenecked gray wells cargo, only one of those out there:face-icon-small-hap

U

ultra51684

Jan 26, 2010
Orange city IA
Party On Okoboji!!

i assume we are parking in the bay? what kind of enclosed trailer do you have so we can find you? i will be there with a goosenecked gray wells cargo, only one of those out there:face-icon-small-hap

Here is a pic of my rig, everyone is welcome to stop by! Knock on the trailer door... If I'm not too drunk I will answer if I am there! :beer; :beer; :beer;

DSC_0355.jpg DSC_0367.jpg DSC_0050.jpg

J

jwebb06

Dec 17, 2012
Schleswig, IA
Winter Games is always a good time as long as Mother Nature cooperates! Nothing better than riding around all morning, then riding bar hoping in the afternoon and nite! Ultra51684 mite have to take you up on that beer offer. Me and a couple buddies will be up staying at a buddies condo on east lake right across from Tweeters. We ride all over hell though. I will look for your rig on the ice in the bay area? We will stop and say hey as long as your okay with Cat people!? haha

U

ultra51684

Jan 26, 2010
Orange city IA
Winter Games is always a good time as long as Mother Nature cooperates! Nothing better than riding around all morning, then riding bar hoping in the afternoon and nite! Ultra51684 mite have to take you up on that beer offer. Me and a couple buddies will be up staying at a buddies condo on east lake right across from Tweeters. We ride all over hell though. I will look for your rig on the ice in the bay area? We will stop and say hey as long as your okay with Cat people!? haha

Yeah, my buddies ride cats... Sorry to say, so I can put up with a couple more if I have too. :face-icon-small-dis

moonshiner

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Yankton, SD
Yeah, my buddies ride cats... Sorry to say, so I can put up with a couple more if I have too. :face-icon-small-dis

Careful, I am pretty sure the Poo's were the ones with broken A-arms last weekend!

Still hoping to convince the bro to take the Teryx 4 up there on Saturday, does the Iowa DNR and local police allow Side X Sides on the road that weekend? I have heard they do but might have been wrong.

Later

U

ultra51684

Jan 26, 2010
Orange city IA
Careful, I am pretty sure the Poo's were the ones with broken A-arms last weekend!

Still hoping to convince the bro to take the Teryx 4 up there on Saturday, does the Iowa DNR and local police allow Side X Sides on the road that weekend? I have heard they do but might have been wrong.

Later

I'm not sure about on the road. Never seen them on the road I guess. I know Iowa has two stickers for in state people now.

Premium Features