• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motorfist contest thread for Monday, August 13th to Friday August 17th.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
logo1.png

Good morning, Walmart Shoppers!!!.

Today is Monday August 13th and this contest concludes on Friday night, August 17th.

Up for grabs is a large pair of Motorfist Moto Gloves, a Fist Tech hat and a Distressed hat.

The prizes will go to the top three posters in this thread.

Creativity counts.

This thread is about celebrating the pictures of those fashionably conscious and socially well-adjusted people who grace the aisles of Walmart.
The caveat to this contest is that all of the shoppers have already recently shopped at Motorfist.

It's a Photoshop contest!

Exact closing time will be announced sometime Friday afternoon.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
You've gotten those emails or have seem the websites... how can you MotorFist those pictures up?

Last edited:

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
I'm no good with photo shop but i'm thinking that what they want is for you to put a peice of motofist gear on that fat chick not at the bottom of the page .boy i could have a hayday if i new photoshop. Good Day

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
This guy is ready for some EXTREME Wal-Mart action, decked out with some rad MOTORFIST gear!

GoBig copy.jpg

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Just thinking here, but would Motorfist really want to be associated with overweight members of society who seem to be missing 5 or 6 chromosones?

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
All jazzed up in MOTORFIST gear...and just waiting for one of you lucky gents to take her home! :face-icon-small-sho

Kart.jpg

Premium Features