• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hope someone can appreciate this the same way i did

T

TonyG

Feb 21, 2010
Haines Alaska
I think its cool to see what those old sleds can do and the punishment they can take. I wouldn't do that to an old sled, but it shows how tuff they are. TonyG

NytroNorm

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Stoon, SK
This video is ****in awesome! could not stop laughing for the first minute.

check out some of the related vids, the winters are way too long in Sweden, those boys are building some crazy ****.

Last edited:

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
grass drags

back in 71-72 "Ski-Doo West" came to a grass drag near Spokane Washington with an Elan triple 800... part of the motor would hang outside the chassis.. it was very fast, but there was no measurements of ET/speed at this race... so it was just who got to the finish first won.... if I remember correctly the Elan took second to an exotic Chaparal 800 with the three pipes (get this) exiting just over the handle bars... YES the driver needed ear plugs and his one hand was covered with burns... I am guessing they were trying to minimize the bend in the pipe for better harmonics...

M

M6johnny

Dec 4, 2007
Brookings SD
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA that was freakin hillarious!!!!!!! It has a Polaris 600 triple under the hood. Holy crammed in there batman!!!! Good find.

Premium Features