• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim helemts @ clearance prices

N
Nov 14, 2008
Just recieved my new Klim F4, it's by far the best helmet I have ever worn. I was tired of all these so called dealers have me PM them to get prices. I just call 866-722-1726 and they had the best prices and I could talk to a live person on saturday or sunday.
They had the best service and fast shipping. If you want real customer service then try them.
http://www.helmetoutletusa.com/index...ile&Manuf=Klim

P
Jan 21, 2008
Rathdrum, N. Idaho
He's right!

Whether he works for them or not he's right. they have incredible service and good prices. Last year I went into the store for a chest protector for my 7 yr old. Chris(one of the sales associates) had never even met me bofore and he had me take a pair home so my son could try them out. He said "Go ahead and take em' home and if they work out just stop back in and pay for em' ". I said "Are you sure that's OK?" Chris said " Hey, that's how we roll around here". This winter I called up for some KLIM gear and Hiedi(Back office) answered. I wanted some bibs for my wife. Instead of pushing the 400. Klim bibs she said " I have one last pair of scott gortex bibs give me 200 bucks". These folks are remarkably wonderful to deal with.

hurray for Helmet Outlet USA:beer;

Premium Features