• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 IQR 730 Union Bay Carbonfiber tunnel 151

K

knee deep in it

Nov 21, 2007
calgary
this is a real shame the sled is still for sale. That is one of the nicest iqr i have seen. Raconstruction, if it hasn't sold be early new year, I will put up one of my sleds for sale. if i sell it quickly, I will buy it. $6,500 is a steal for that sled.

R
Dec 26, 2007
IQR

running board coolers llike the edge style custome built with snow eliminater running boards. lots of interest but If you only want the chasey with the 440race engin with the nitrouse I will sell it 4 6500 or not at all. if i cant get what its worth i will finish and ride it and wen its done i will make video so all you people who dont recognise a good deel can then pay another 1000 dollars if you still want it. or I will hang it on my shop wall as an ornament.

D
Jan 18, 2010
I have a titanum D8 with just about everything on it you can throw at and it is a blast to ride. The holtz tunnel does not like sticky snow and was wondering just how much you liked your CF tunnel and how hard was it to install. I like your sled but i need 163 inches under me!

Premium Features