• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010/2011 IOWA Trail Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
I'm adding this so we can have a quick link for trail conditions. I'm looking for help from everyone on this. When the snowmobile riding is over, all old post will be deleted. That way we start each year with the most up to date info. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please PM me.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Is there anyone that can give us an update tomorrow on how the ditches are around the state? Won't be able to give a report here until tomorrow after the wind slows down. We cannot see across the street.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Everyone, keep us posted on how things look around the state. If we do not get any snow to ride, we will be traveling from SW Iowa.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Looking for an update on trail conditions. We have nothing here in SW Iowa. Had to go to a customers today in Marcus, IA. Saw the trail from LE Mars to Marcus were good. Customer said it was good to Cherokee, IA. HWY 3 is the road I was on.

Last edited:

madmaxx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
NW Iowa
Sioux County is groomed!!!

We have Rock Valley to Sheldon and back to Sioux Center groomed, hopefully Ireton to Orange City will be done sometime this week.... :face-icon-small-hap

madmaxx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
NW Iowa
Sioux County Trail System Report

Trails in Sioux Co. have really gone south with the warm weather and rain/drizzle the last 24 hrs. Sioux Center to Orange City was groomed Monday but drifted over pretty good Tuesday. We are waited to see what the current storm system does before we resume groomer operations. Will try and keep you posted as we get the trails back into shape. :face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:

M8wanted

Premium Member
Jan 1, 2010
Forest City, Iowa
North Central Iowa--We lost a lot of snow with the warm weather and rains. Trails and ditches are fair to poor riding with some bare spots in the open areas. Its still better than sitting at home.

B

big dave

Jan 28, 2010
Sioux City Iowa
Looking for snow

Looking to trailer out of Sioux City Iowa and find something to get break in miles on new M8 before going West. Anyone know of anywhere within a few hours worth a little off trail riding?

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
We will have 8-1/2" by tonight. We have 4-5 on the ground now. Ditches are good to go here. SW Iowa. Will be riding this afternoon.:face-icon-small-hap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features