• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Raptor and Kmod new a arms

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
How about just post up some details????

Are they just uppers? New geometry? What hardware comes with them? Available in different colors? Availability? ..............

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Sure like my kmod tube arms but that looks like a trashed bulkhead waiting to happen. Could be wrong :juggle:

N

NWaxys

Feb 28, 2016
Eastern WA back country
Details, they will be sold as a full kit. You will be able to get parts (uppers or lowers) if needed. Width right now is 37 with other widths in the talk of being out soon. Comes complete with ball joints and bushings....these are going to be sold by Kmod and raptor. For info or questions further pm or shoot a call or text to 509-881-5136

clarke

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
kmod dealers

Does Kmod have any Canadian dealers In western Canada. I will be looking into the 37" ifs .

aksledjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2014
Alaska
Upper is pretty neat. It's a two piece A-Arm. Helped them cut down on cost significantly so should be well priced.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
Thanks.

Any difference in ordering from Kmod or Raptor? I see they are for sale on both websites.

Thanks
Ryan

The kmod lowers are the same as before, straight. The raptor lowers are made by kmod but high clearance (curved up). Otherwise the uppers are the same other than a different logo engraved in it and a sticker.

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
I just ordered a Raptor 37” set from Ride Cascade. Anthony hooked me up and was awesome to deal with. He has discounted pricing through Friday. He said KMOD Arms are shipping immediately, Raptor arms are 10 days out. I thought the high clearance option was a no brainer. I’m excited to try them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features