• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 snowchecks arrivals?

Coldestwinter1

Premium Member
Oct 8, 2014
New york
Last year I snowchecked a sba and it came in mid November this year I ordered a SkS 155 seeing that nothing has changed I'm sure they'll come in sooner. So my question is how soon because I won't be able to pick mine up until mid October due to other financial purchases around the same time? How long will a dealer floor a sled for you?

E
Aug 20, 2011
Soo/Menominee MI
Wish I had my SKS 146 that early but I have to wait until November.....

Not sure we can help you much on that one lol, i wonder how long shipping it over seas effects arrival time.

The only thing i gotta wonder is how exactly the 146 sks model works out, being as it is basically a switchback assault and probably being built on the same line vs the other sleds. But being a mountain sled and those guys tend to get them first, since riding starts earlier.

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
snowcheck

Last year my snowcheck RMK came the last week of August. Dealer said I did not have to pick up till Dec 1. Warranty would start then.

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
Assault RMK is last ��My 17 came in the first week of December

All the others that posted pictures had me worried !! You receive a Email about a month before you receive the sled !

Hope My Pink Ribbon ASSAULT RMK comes a little sooner but I'm not holding my breath .. all dealers here sold record numbers of Snowcheck Models

Last edited:

jeremyp111

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2009
New Hampshire
My 2018 Axys Pro 155 is in.... I'm in no rush to go pick it up but I did order bumpers, a skid plate and storage that will go on before I take delivery.

Premium Features