• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys boards installed

R

roni87

Feb 11, 2011
I Falls, MN
Recently put these on with good results. They are slightly narrower and less of a rear support than pro boards...plus they are all black.

Ended up cutting 4-5" off the front of the boards...back brace attaches to the tunnel forward and down from stock.
Angled up appx 1" outside to inside.
Cut the fender plastics so they lay flat against the angle aluminum I used for a down support.
Right at 30" when measured across behind where plastics attach, so it's nice and narrow.

Very noticeable how easily it leans into the hard snow side hills compared to stock.

Just need to pull the plastic in by my knees so the bottom of the side panel fits with the fender.

Bm fab boards would be much easier and end up with mostly the same results. I don't know if the plastic can be pulled in as far with them at the front board supports? I think the width is closer to 31" with bm boards idk for sure and I always like the non conventional way with my mods.

20170617_172817.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features