• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boosted rx1 pics

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
Heres my first 4stroke build....was alot of fun and I learned alot about boosted 4 strokes....took these pics just before the new owner loaded it up.

DSCF0583-1.jpg

DSCF0580-1.jpg

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
my introduction into the 4 strokes as well. this pic taken the day that we got run off the road by some road rage punk and did about 10 g's in damage. thistledoo and this sled went to a couple of buddy's up around williams lake in b.c. kind of like a long lost kid, I havent' seen or heard about it since it went up there.

racersedge01.JPG racersedge04.JPG racersedge03.JPG

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Heres my first 4stroke build....was alot of fun and I learned alot about boosted 4 strokes....took these pics just before the new owner loaded it up.

DSCF0583-1.jpg

DSCF0580-1.jpg

still my fav rx1 out there if i ever get a nytro it will look something like that.:beer;:beer;:D

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
RX1 chassis and motor, doo plastic & BD sidemount. Gotta love the power!

wicked, but sled whore comes to mind so which brand are u a fan of. I'm guessing your a doo guy but are dissapointed with their lack of power and tendency to be a trailer queen or shop sled lmao:D so u deciided to dress up an rx1 like a doo and hope no one would ever notice:D

Premium Features