• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see your Viper

up-high

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta Canada
Here is a couple of 162's with MCX 270 kits.
Ripping real well and a blast to ride.
Coil over Zbroz all around with rear coupler keeps the skis nice and flat :)
Happy New Year
RS

I am available for adoption!:face-icon-small-hap:laugh::pound:

THE OUTLAW

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
oregon
www.outlawmotorsportsinc.net
Brand New 2014 Viper Mountain with 162 track $13995.00 with Zboz 38 in front end $15250.00.Call for Turbo prices.
we will be giving demo rides on the new Viper during the poker run on Jan. 18 salt cr. summit

Call Outlaw Motor Sports 888-603-1273

Last edited:
T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
Yamalaris-Cat

Some garage pics of my Viper. Assault + HCR + Nytro = this sled. Still waiting on MPI turbo install, Curve skis and a few ISR compliance items. I did a customized Pro Rmk Assault rear skid with Ti springs and rail braces, and the Assault front ski shocks. The 153" challenger will get cut and screwed as well since I will be racing a handful of RMSHA events with this sled.

IMG_3627.jpg IMG_3628.jpg IMG_3629.jpg IMG_3630.jpg

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Some garage pics of my Viper. Assault + HCR + Nytro = this sled. Still waiting on MPI turbo install, Curve skis and a few ISR compliance items. I did a customized Pro Rmk Assault rear skid with Ti springs and rail braces, and the Assault front ski shocks. The 153" challenger will get cut and screwed as well since I will be racing a handful of RMSHA events with this sled.

yamaha not helping you guys this year?

T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
yamaha not helping you guys this year?

Yamaha has a full factory RMSHA team again this year, but I'm not on it. I have other commitments and business related priorities consuming so much of my time right now, that I can only schedule 3-4 races. I still have access to a lot of what the factory team is doing, and I will continue race testing/ R&D with them when time allows, but I am considered privateer status officially.

Premium Features