• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Denver Snow Show!!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Thanks Quinten and Chuck!

I know alot of people are very pleased since you guys have been making legend oil available locally.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Personal service

Thanks Diz. We sure hope so.........we are trying and will continue to do so.

Just a reminder.......Chuck and I are up and down I-25 almost daily so we will try to deliver to you and save on shipping if at all possible.

Call us, email us and see if we can work out some sort of rendezvous for you to pick up your oil directly from us! Worked out great last year!

Q

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
HaberVision will be here as well. Our usual spot across from the CSA silent auction and next to the class-room area. I'll have specials on Polarized and Non-polarized Eliminator Goggle combos as well as having great pricing on single Eliminators. i'm not allowed to say the price but PM me or just show up. Better pricing than you will get any other time!

Bring your helmet to get the best fit!

I will have a Klim F4 (large) there, maybe another helmet.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Yeah buddy! Gotcha covered. It's snowing on Grand Mesa, Wolf Creek and many places in the high country. Might be time to trade in those Hawaiian flip flops...............:face-icon-small-dis

:face-icon-small-win

Q

Premium Features