• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Putting reverse on an '06 M7??

M7DingBat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2009
Alaska
Was wondering if I could retrofit a newer year DD into my 2006 M7 so I could get reverse? I searched the forum but couldn't find anything. Thanks for the info guys.

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
ez answer is no.but anything can be done with money and time.you would have to hack up bulk head foot wells ect ect and if not perfect sled would vibrate track would not stay true and you just spent a grand to wreck your sled and are now looking to buy a rolling chassi to drop you motor in to just so you can be back at square 1

M7DingBat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2009
Alaska
ez answer is no.but anything can be done with money and time.you would have to hack up bulk head foot wells ect ect and if not perfect sled would vibrate track would not stay true and you just spent a grand to wreck your sled and are now looking to buy a rolling chassi to drop you motor in to just so you can be back at square 1

Hmmmmm.....:face-icon-small-dis

Kinda what I figured. Well....if I can't make it go in reverse, I might as well make it go faster forward.....Where's RKT's phone number.:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-coo

W

W A O

Nov 3, 2009
WEST JORDON UT
Hmmmmm.....:face-icon-small-dis

Kinda what I figured. Well....if I can't make it go in reverse, I might as well make it go faster forward.....Where's RKT's phone number.:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-coo

Good option I like mine very much.

S
Mar 17, 2009
m7 reverse

there is or was a company that made a 2 pull cord system that worked on m7`s one startedthe motor in reverse.... cant remember what it was called but it may still be out there.

M

miller47

Sep 14, 2009
yeah that was a canadian company, but last i checked they werent making them recoil systems anymore

Premium Features