• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MY NEW Nypex For This Winter

Z

Zipperno

Jan 9, 2008
Nordkjosbotn, Norway
That would be awesome if it can be done. Thinking about using my impulse apex and stuffing it into one.

2607d1240084172-franks-apex-turbo-nytro2.jpg

This one is made in Norway. Not too far from me.....

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
One sick sled...

But WHY easy ryde ....

I agree! An M10, nicely powder coated would have been very nice! ( but it dose look good with the easy ryde in her too!!
:tea:
Cheers

go ride with scotty, he can show you exactally how an EZ Ryde can work!

He can put these sleds where they shouldnt be!!!! As talented a rider as he is sled fabricator!!!

Polarisrocks

Lifetime Membership
Sep 22, 2002
Eastern Wa
go ride with scotty, he can show you exactally how an EZ Ryde can work!

He can put these sleds where they shouldnt be!!!! As talented a rider as he is sled fabricator!!!

Its not that he cant ride.... its that a 174 easy ride is going to get destroyed on its own with the longer tail leverage. there isnt a shock bushing on the planet that will hold up to that abuse. I owned a newer $2800 easy ride and after 8 rides it was wasted, the tubes had already rubbed on the rails and it was only a 162. Now you add even longer rails and make the leverage even more extreme and put an extreme rider on it and well.... we'll just see how it does.. I sold mine as fast as i could..

K
Jan 6, 2009
ut.
E-Z ryde

Ride one and you will have to have it!!! Gorgeous sled, like always your sleds make's the big hills look small. It's not a high marking competition any more, It's who can catch the most air going over the top!!!

Kevin.jpg

Last edited:
H
Nov 28, 2008
HERMISTON OR
Why doesn't some one do a break down of a Nypes build to some of us that are interested all the parts and steps? Like what parts are required from an apex and what parts are required from a Nytro? And a little more teh like will all manufactures turbo and the mpi kits work? I my self am very interested but have alot of questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fireman35

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2009
Burlington,WI
Real nice build love the colors and all the details under the hood even, i wish i had the time when i did my build to tear it all down and powder coat everything under the hood. heck i didnt even do the a arms... nice job.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
WHY DOESNT SOME ONE DO A BREAK DOWN OF A NYPEX BUILD TO SOME OF US THAT ARE INTERESTED ALL THE PARTS AND STEPS ?? LIKE WHAT PARTS ARE REQUIRED FROM AN APEX AND WHAT PARTS ARE REQUIRED FROM A NYTRO?? AND A LITTLE MORE TECH LIKE WILL ALL MANUFACTURES TURBO AND THE MPI KITS WORK??? I MY SELF AM VERY INTERESTED BUT HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS!!!!

Turn your. Caps off. Alot of these guys who know how have a business to run. They tell you how and your going to do it yourself. They don't have any work. It comes down to the many hours they put into this project and money. You want it done they would be happy to build ya one. Otherwise have fun doing the r & d into it to figure it out. Then when someone asks you for your secrets you can tell them n

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
That thing is making my pants tight... Nice work Scott!

H
Nov 28, 2008
HERMISTON OR
noob i think you are missing the point they would still have plenty of opportunity to sell parts and i bet they make more money selling parts?
timber sled seams be be ok just selling parts but what do i know?? apparentley not much!!!

Premium Features