• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My nytro got spanked by a couple of cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
K
Nov 26, 2007
Having problems getting my supercharged nytro dialed in. I was in revy last weekend and got spanked by 2 stock m8s. I don't know how to make my sled beat cats or doo's and I have $30,000 into this plus I kicked it when I got to the mountain when I got beat.:brokenheart:

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
The problem is not the Nytro it is the Super Charger. I have heard so many horror stories about those things. Have those kitty Kats come play with my MCX Nytro and see what the out come is then.

K
Nov 26, 2007
there is now way that any of the xps i ride with are stock by the way they climb compared to everything else. I wish thats what i had

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
i'd love to do a SC but went with a Trubo cuz there is not a reputable company that offers a SC.

Take the SC off and put on a Turbo. Or return motor back to stock and sell it and buy a 2 stroke

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Having problems getting my supercharged nytro dialed in. I was in revy last weekend and got spanked by 2 stock m8s. I don't know how to make my sled beat cats or doo's and I have $30,000 into this plus I kicked it when I got to the mountain when I got beat.:brokenheart:

well sounds like you wasted a lot of money....take it to Hartman, and have them dial it in for you...

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
15 posts....I call B.S.

Lets see pics of ur 30k Nytro. I haven't seen a turbo cat that can hang with an MPI SC yet. Post some pics...

S
Jan 6, 2008
I spent the last 3 days in McCall with an 09 m8. I have a supercharged nytro with 7pounds ofboost. There is no way that cat could stay with me.Not even following in my fresh tracks. Call Tom Hartman and let him walk you through the set up.

J

jpower6

Sep 14, 2009
Hahahahahahahahaa

Like sepeterson said... Superchargers kick arrsss! You must have a crappy kit or just have something set up wrong.. Majorly wrong! Boost is boost, turbo or supercharger! You just have to make it work right! What kit do you have cuz my dads nytro has a mpi kit and it kills any 2 stroke 8.. No comparison!

T

tranquillicer

Nov 27, 2007
Sask. Canada
SC

WHO DID THE INSTALL???? If you did it and you didn't have real firm grip on the install concept then you may have to look in the mirror for someone to blame. If you paid to have it done then you need to have a chat with the installer. IMO, if someone is selling you a kit installed and this is the result you should be asking for your money back. I believe it should come to you dialed in and gas and go. It's not rocket science any more.

S
Nov 21, 2007
Alberta
Prefer the turbos myself, but it sounds like you forgot one small part........maybe the supercharger drive belt :face-icon-small-sho

A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
Boowaaahhaahaahaaha

This guy is jerking you ALL around....LMFAO..... got popcorn...LOL. Robstopr hit it on the head....pics then we'll play your game azz hat......M8 spanks super charged Nytro......LMFAO....come on dude you can do better....:face-icon-small-hap

R
Dec 21, 2009
Saskatoon,SK
There is something wrong with your sled because there's a guy with a supercharged nytro on pump gas around here and he kills the 800's every time. Good luck with the sled Kingnytro.

A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
Boowaaahhaahaahaaha

This guy is jerking you ALL around....LMFAO..... got popcorn...LOL. Robstopr hit it on the head....pics then we'll play your game azz hat......M8 spanks super charged Nytro......LMFAO....come on dude you can do better....:face-icon-small-hap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features