• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pictures of the first ever NYPEX

N
Nov 4, 2009
Here are some pictures of the Nypex from the Edmonton Snow Show, also first ride pictures from October 30th in Central Utah.

20hkqxi.jpg

2lb1ac8.jpg

fmntiw.jpg

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
So what exactly are the changes?? Does it have the Apex motor???

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Not even close to the first one. lol

4cyl Nytros have been on the drag race circuit in the states the last two years. Making crazy HP numbers too. Eric

dexter

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
Nice, looks like you shaved lots of weight with titanium too. what boost you plan on running? Apex can make more reliable big horsepower #'s would be my guess as to why he built it.

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
i saw it here in edmonton , looks like a sweet ride ! i didnt get to ask but if you already have a front mount apex whats needed to move the system over to you re chassis ? i think the apex motor only weighs 15 pounds more than the nytro block , seems like a good trade to run huge Hp #s with little issues

TBird

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
North of Sweden
Very nice sled, i understand the choice of engine, but not the choise of chassi, Nytro that is ;-).
I would put some snow filters on the ventilation openings tho.

T
Sep 8, 2008
Nypex

Looks like a great set-up, can`t wait to see it run! I have had my Diamond s Nytro for two years and love it, Nice to have a sled with this much power that you don`t have to work on all the time! Hope you have the same luck with your Nypex.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
every knows that the 4 cylinder 1000 has more hp than the 1050,

this is the best hp/wt ratio with 27lbs of boost, and will not break pistons

like the nyto engine.

the only guy breaking piston were the guys running je & that was a design prob that they supposed to have fixed. oh & i have seen a few nytro allot faster than apexs.better lookout this year i know of 5or6 nytros that will scare the fastest apexs.this sled is cool though i like anybody that steps out & does something different if you like the nytro chassi as much as i do i can see why he did it. :beer;:beer;

O
Oct 2, 2008
wyoming
titanium sleds

I have three of scott's Ti sleds, one of the nytro's (which really halls)with his custom turbo set-up. He also built me a rx-1 chassis with his cutom turbo set up, which has scary power. I can see now he has got the perfect combo,
and its not just another 4 stroke turbo kit, its magic.

Premium Features