• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MPI 2014 Yamaha Viper Turbo kit

Matt@MPI

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2010
OK Matt so the $2000 turbo kit that comes with the viper Le package is capable of hitting 270hp ? Sounds like it needs quite a few upgrades to reach this level of hp, what kinda $$ you thinking here? Just trying to determine whether it is better to go after a full 270hp kit. Thanks for your help

Still working out all of the pricing detail. But the goal is to price it where you can start with the base kit and upgrade as you want without it being a huge amount more then doing it from the beginning. Example if the base kit is $2000 + $3000 for the 270 upgrade kit your total will be $5000 that's $1699 less the other 270 kit. Plus we'll have several upgrades in the middle.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I think I spoke too soon!!! I was not taking into account the sweet deal on the snowcheck. I was pricing the 190 kit at regular price and going from there. So, if you snowcheck and then upgrade you will save some $$$.

Premium Features