• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CMX 1085 w/ 162 track and 2 extra hoods

R

Revanator

For Sale is a CMX with a 1085 PSI motor 235HP!

In 07' we extended the track to a 162x16x2.5 fully punched/clipped Challenger Extreme, new hyper faxes and had pipes and cans ceramic coated.

This year, Jan 08' we had the motor sent to Bruce at PSI for prevenative maintence. He torn down the whole motor and blueprinted/indexed every part, replaced seals in the dial-a-domes, new water/oil pump, index/blueprint crank, checked roundness/thickness of cylinders/nikasil. After that Bruce said that it would run 3-4 yrs before the next rebuild.

The chassis has 1600 miles on it, track has 400 miles, and the motor has 130 miles. Sled has had the lastest updates from Mark at CMX. This sled is the sled you want, if you want a sled that pulls really hard and climbs great! Keeps up with my Rev turbo at 6lbs of boost! Only reason for selling is to get a new one. There has been no corners cut in the maintence of this sled, and has been stored in the shop during the summer.

Other stuff that is on the sled:

New Polaris Primary
Super Torquer Systems full billet secondary...300miles
CMX boss seat
3 window RacePak, egts, water, mph, rpms...etc
CMX belt drive
CMX rail extensions
Gold finger lefty
2 Carbon fiber hoods
CMX mesh hood
Cabon fiber trailing arms
Simmons skis
LED tail light and head light
CMX Belt Drive
12 gallon fuel tank

Sled weight 417 dry!! 502 WET!!! asking $11500 obo....MAKE AN OFFER! pm me for more info, located in CO

Last edited:
J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
TTT for ya, good lookin sled, got one in the trailer myself, but i wouldnt let it go that cheap, funnest naturally aspirated sled around

viperbusa

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Would you like to sell one of the hoods? I have a 2006 CMX that could use one.

Premium Features