• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim F4 Helmet - In Stock

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Am looking to buy a F-4, 2XL, "MD-Blue"

Local dealers up here in Idaho Falls are sold out.
Klim is sold out.

Do you have one?
If so, what are you asking for it, they are selling all their F4s at $300 flat in the stores.

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
F4 Helmet

Sorry for the late response, I was at the Boise Snow Show.

Yes, the new and old helmet are, almost, the exact same helmet except for the paint.

The old helmet came with 2 cheek pads and the new one comes with one. The old helmet came with 2 intercahgeable helmet liners, the new one comes with 1 and a wind sock to put over the liner in the helmet.

The helmet construction and is the same.

Thanks
Mark

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
Klim Helmet

Klim is making 3 helmet colors this year, they are priced at $400.

We have a large supply of the 09 helmets in stock priced at $300. So if you want a different color than the 3 offered not only do you get the color you want but you also save $100. Here is a link to the 09 non-current Klim Helmets:

Klim Helmet

Thanks
Mark

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
New Web Site

FirstPlaceParts.com launched a new web site today so many of the links posted here may or may not work. With all my post and links it would take too long to edit each post and fix the links.

If a link does not work you can go to our home page and search for what you are looking for, or use the Category Tree or the Pull Down menus to find what you need.

Here is the URL to our home page:

www.FirstPlaceParts.com

Of course if you cannot find what you need, either send me a PM or post it here and I will reply.

Thanks
Mark

Premium Features