• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PHOTOS: NEW AFX GRAPHICS..ATTENTION 2011 RUSH, RMK...OWNERS ...POST EM UP!!

A

ArcticFX

Attention 2011 RUSH, RMK owners... New "STOCK" kit from ArcticFX....the WHITEOUT. More to come in this style. Call us for custom colors on these. Yea, we can do that...but unlike the "competition"... its free from ArcticFX. We set the trend...the rest of em follow.

Click the link for more details: http://www.arcticfxgraphics.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=76_533_874&products_id=3726

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Jordan, you are killing it brother. I might have to be the only guy in AK with a white switchback assault...hmm...

A

ArcticFX

Here is Rasmussen & Burandt talking about how great the SKIN graphics kit look on Chris's new Pro. Can do headlight covers for $15 and the tall windshields for $30 as well...most of our kits have the shorty windshield included for the $299

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Mine should be here this week! How do we order the headlight kit? Just call? I didn't see it on the website.

A

ArcticFX

I just designed this yesterday so haven't put it on a sled yet. Let's have a contest! First pm I get will get this kit half off...$95! Only thing required....you have to post pics of the kit installed in this thread within a few days of receiving the kit.

Premium Features