• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wtb collett communicator 900

toesmack

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2008
Reno, NV
Do not have the Collett, do have the Chatterbox GMRS X1. $235 each. NEW with full 1 year factory warranty. Far superior range, and performance. Interested? Gimme a call and I can run down all the details.
ED
775-230-6032

jgd

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Becker, MN
X 2, we had these a few years back and had issues with the mic keying from the "huffing and puffing" of riding hard. If we adjusted the sensitivity so that didn't happen, then the mic wouldn't key at all. The rechargeable batteries also wouldn't make it through the whole day, because of the above. I think that if these were "push to talk" then they would have worked better for us. Also the range was no where near what was advertised. These are our experiences from a few years ago, maybe they've improved? :beer;

I don't have a set for sale anymore but just wondering if you've used these before. I tried a set for a season and they were a pain in the A$$. Just a heads up. Cheers :beer;

Premium Features