• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro... need lower ball joints!! help asap

A
Jan 7, 2008
I need to find someone who can overnight me two lower a-arm balljoint for my 08 nytro. Please help, I leave friday morning for a trip.

A
Jan 7, 2008
I am getting the balljoint warantee from yamaha, but there was a mixup in shipping and it doesn't appear I'll get them in time. I need someone who will overnight the balljoints to me. I'll eat the extra expense, I just don't want to miss this trip. Argh... can anyone help?

mtnmodviper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
It's nice to see that there are some dealers that actually stock these parts. I had a subframe warrantied and I had them do the balljoint recall while they were at it. Of course they had to order them in. WTF? Wouldn't you think they'd have these items in stock? Then I went to buy a belt for a nytro on a Friday afternoon. They said they'd have to order it too. Then, they lost the two washers that go on the top and bottom side of the steering tie rods on both spindles. I don't think they'll be doing any warranty work for me again! I'll call you in the morning Racinstation to see if you've got the washers.

Premium Features