• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Films????

IFlyEm

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2008
Temecula, CA
Never fear guys. I am still around.

I did get my stuff this week. It is a very nice product. Just need to find a breath deflector due to some fogging issues I am having.

Happylilcuss, what conclusion did I jump to???? Jumping to a conclusion would have been me accusing Tom of ripping me off. In fact my orig post had NO conclusion at all. I was looking for a means of getting in touch with Tom or possibly Tom seeing the thread and getting in touch with me.

Last edited:

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
When are the aviator goggles going to be on the site? And do you make the z-clips magnetic quickstraps?

Aviator goggles just arrived here in Spokane. But it will take a few days for photos and to get them online. Magnet SNAPS are still a ways out

Never fear guys. Don't worry happylilcuss and Hundo I am still around.

I did get my stuff this week. It is a very nice product. Just need to find a breath deflector due to some fogging issues I am having. Oops.....is that bashing? I'm sorry. :rolleyes:

I guess its wrong to I share my personal experience.

Oh and happylilcuss, what conclusion did I jump to???? Jumping to a conclusion would have been me accusing Tom of ripping me off. In fact my orig post had NO conclusion at all. I was looking for a means of getting in touch with Tom or possibly Tom seeing the thread and getting in touch with me.

Like I mentioned before, the ventilation system in the goggles and helmet are made to function when in motion. I'm pretty sure once you try the setup in a real sled scenario you won't need a breath deflector for fogging issues.
hey Tom you getting to those E-Mail's yet

sent you an E-Mail a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard
but I know you have been busy

I've answered them already. Can you PM your question here?

Premium Features