• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

exploring the usa!!!! new vid

M
Jan 22, 2008
Nice vid Mike

I wanted to start editing some footage myself today but I haven't left my bed in two days, got the super cough and bad fever, but it was worth it hooking up with B's outback, the Sampsons, Ricky, Shae and the demo riders, everyone loved the explorer kit, hope the Sampson kids will forgive me for not getting them on you tube by Tuesday night, those 15 yr olds really took charge on the explorer kits, fun to film, can't wait to get it out to the viewers. Thanks again

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Good one Mike. Your buddy reminds me of my son on the way home from every ride. (zzzzzz zzzzzz) I usually punch him everytime I see his eyes close. (not child abuse, he's of age and deserves it) :D

M
Jan 22, 2008
never sleeping

That was my first sleep in three days, the rest of the time I listened to Mike cough then snor,cough then snor, if there was a snoring contest big Mike would win, never heard anything like it in my life. He is one tough cookie though guy is sick as a dog and just keeps travelin the U.S. ragin the explorer kits. What a bad arss.

Dec 4, 2007
pa
you saw how I came alive when my helmet was on and a one ski was under me! Yes I am a trooper , not doing it for the pay either , it just thrilled me to see people like your self just smiles from ear to ear when they ride the explorer kit with me. To have a caliber rider like calin and justin get off the bike and just say WOW ! Makes it all worth it. A special thank you, goes out to you two!

Your friend
Big Mike

roo

Premium Member
May 12, 2008
sedro woolley WA
great vid!

you saw how I came alive when my helmet was on and a one ski was under me! Yes I am a trooper , not doing it for the pay either , it just thrilled me to see people like your self just smiles from ear to ear when they ride the explorer kit with me. To have a caliber rider like calin and justin get off the bike and just say WOW ! Makes it all worth it. A special thank you, goes out to you two!

Your friend
Big Mike

you comin to WA?

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
hawk fest 09

It would be great for all of us hawkers would go to hawk fest. I know some of the hawkers feel there is a evil hawker among us but we need to come together a community to make this grow. one bad egg don't have to kill the whole batch. So I ask everyone to join in on the festival, I want to meet everyone and see first hand there skills.:D

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
It would be great for all of us hawkers would go to hawk fest. I know some of the hawkers feel there is a evil hawker among us but we need to come together a community to make this grow. one bad egg don't have to kill the whole batch. So I ask everyone to join in on the festival, I want to meet everyone and see first hand there skills.:D

I hope the evil hawker isnt someone who thinks the explorer isnt all its cracked up to be.. If so let it out.. I really dont see any reason to be defensive..

M
Jan 22, 2008
All ONe ski riders are sick

HOpe to see all the one skiis there,everyone on this site rocks and I think the conversion competition is exciting, guys like off road rider and Blaser love to throw down some skills, the 2moto and Explorer should be close competition,I hope everyone is ready to huckit, we are bringing two HD Sony cams and a great film crew,hope to capture it all, haven't seen Skip since the First hawk fest in Ellensburg, real good rider, we should be in for a good treat.

X
Sep 15, 2008
i wish i wasn't so far from the action....

i also wish i could do what mike does! haha. travel around, ride and sell his stuff. maybe in a few years one of the one ski companies could use a young kid with an english and busniess marketing degree lol. i'll work for food, shelter, gas and an iron steed.

Premium Features