• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Xtreme Performance Sports are scammers, Warning to all do not deal with them very sha

Dec 7, 2008
Xtreme Performance Sports run by Brian Neilson out of Johnstown NY are thives.

I warn everyone not to deal with him or his associates. I sent him a cdi box, wiring harness, cylinderhead, fuel pump, all electronics for a 04 F7. The deal was I sent these parts as a partial trade for his services. I sent two cylinders, Head, and crankshaft to be ported and cut .010 thou of the head along with rebuilding my crank. This was back in August. Still don't have any of my parts. He gives these run around stories about stuff has been shipped and it will be at my house any day. Well I have been told this a dozen times and he can never provide a tracking number. He will not return calls or emails.

Always has some bull **** storie why stuff is not done or has not been shipped. I along with a bunch of other members who were dealing with him at the same time are all having major problems reciving are parts. Also no one can get a hold of him. When he does respond it is a text message telling you to phone him then he never picks up.

I warn all do not use his company for anything. I am sure the others who have been taken on a ride will post up here as well.

Josh

208_RMK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
Idaho
you all should get together and go to the BBB (better business bureau) with a complaint, they should not get away with this.

Dec 7, 2008
How do you gwt in contact with the better business bureau.

I am from Canada so can I still file a complaint.

Thanks for letting me know.

Josh

J

Jammmin

Dec 3, 2007
Puyallup
Sorry to hear... that sucks.

Perhaps if enough of the locals see this he will make things right. If he does you should make it know that he did.

Or just go to his shop and throw down!!!
:beer;
:beer;
:)
:eek:
:face-icon-small-dis
:(
:mad:

Premium Features