• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which brand will generate the most over dressed parking lot poser?

Which brand will most likely generate a highly dressed poser

• Polaris

Votes: 288 16.8%
  • Artic Cat

Votes: 648 37.8%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 199 11.6%
  • Ski doo

Votes: 580 33.8%

• Total voters

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Here we have a big cat and Doo dealer, so they seem to be the two main brands of people who are DECKED out in gear, they look like they only own cat stuff..... or doo for that matter..

Altough, i have seen some SLICK lookin AC pant/coat combo's. they look really badarse.. i would wear em if i was on a cat.

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
We had a guy a few years back on a club ride with the local sled club, he had a modded Gen2 RMK and spent about 10 minutes going around the parking lot doing that throttle blip crap, jumping the berms in the snow park, he was real hot stuff.
Till we got on the hill. He wouldn't touch anything. As I recall he never left the trail all day long. POSER FTL.

I hear ya! Got a few of thees "dad's money boys" at our parking lot. Loud pipes, lots of chrome and shiny stuff and no balls... I've even seen a guy with a Assault with the handlebars adjusted all the way DOWN so that he could sit more comfortably while he was riding, and when asked if this wasn't annoying when boondocking he answered "What ya mean buunbokking?"

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Whatever:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And what about the gaytard purple, orange and lime green leathers with the saber tooth cat?
100_0700.jpg

Need I say more?:p:p

*NOTE* SEE THE NMFH?

hahahahah....lmao. Nice modular convention.:beer;

X

Xrider

Jul 9, 2001
Montana
Harley Davidson.
And we have a winner! Gotta love all those bad to the bone, dressed in black, skull cap wearin, overweight, bar hoppin dudes with the loud pipes!!! (I'd love to seem them try and ride a dirt bike)

J
World championship hillclimb....

I have definately seen the parking lot fashion show, but the hillclimbs in Jackson Hole are the best for spotting posers.* There have to be hundreds of people, who buy thousands in gear to walk around and drink beer. (Great for the economy)* Kudos to these folks for helping support the sport, but you can tell many of them have never been on a sled.:rolleyes: But I suppose if we can get more people involved in sledding, it's good for all of us in the end, and we can get a good chuckle out of it!!:D

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
And we have a winner! Gotta love all those bad to the bone, dressed in black, skull cap wearin, overweight, bar hoppin dudes with the loud pipes!!! (I'd love to seem them try and ride a dirt bike)

I hope your speaking in general terms. Because I do ride a dirt bike, infact I use to race. I own a turbo Yami and actually climb with it and no I don't wear a helmet on my harley and do wear a skull cap and no I'm not fat.:D

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
"Pose in the parking lot"?.... HELL, I pose just for a camera!:cool: Tell ya'll what... im not gonna sink "thousands" into this sport... which lasts 5 months if were lucky, with some physical injury (and much shame!) so I can ride around in my blaze orange skull cap, greasy/torn up carrharts and old brown "snowpacks" (did when I was young;)) AND... I will say this: Since I "look" the part, I sure try like HELL to ACT the part!!! :face-icon-small-ton:beer;

P1010384.jpg

100_0028.jpg

P.S. I voted CAT....

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
I hope your speaking in general terms. Because I do ride a dirt bike, infact I use to race. I own a turbo Yami and actually climb with it and no I don't wear a helmet on my harley and do wear a skull cap and no I'm not fat.:D

Sorry man... gotta be "the ultimate poser". Trading in the HELMET for a "SKULL CAP" on a street bike???? Willing to RISK LIFE..... for the look? "Ultimate Poser".

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
"Pose in the parking lot"?.... HELL, I pose just for a camera!:cool: Tell ya'll what... im not gonna sink "thousands" into this sport... which lasts 5 months if were lucky, with some physical injury (and much shame!) so I can ride around in my blaze orange skull cap, greasy/torn up carrharts and old brown "snowpacks" (did when I was young;)) AND... I will say this: Since I "look" the part, I sure try like HELL to ACT the part!!! :face-icon-small-ton:beer;

P1010384.jpg

100_0028.jpg

P.S. I voted CAT....

Meh, that doesn't count as Cat Brand garb, looks like FXR wear to me, you don't classify as a "poser".:beer;:beer;

I

IowaSnowCat

Dec 1, 2007
Northwest Iowa
I am still waiting for the day that Klim comes out with a sled. The way I see it, wear your cat, polaris, doo, yami with pride cause it supports the manufacturer thats making the sled your riding!

I see more gothic riders out there nowadays. You know, those ones that wear all black? They are the real parking lot posers in my opinion - see it way too much. I wonder if they are EMO and cut themselves or are dark and depressed and hide under their helmets???

Just having a little fun here... poke poke!

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Poll should have included posterchild for each aftermarket brand of gear: Klim, FXR, Arctiva, HMK, Scott, etc. Who's sporting all Klim with the graphics package as well, lol?

W
Sep 15, 2008
Spokane, Wa
Poll should have included posterchild for each aftermarket brand of gear: Klim, FXR, Arctiva, HMK, Scott, etc. Who's sporting all Klim with the graphics package as well, lol?

dang that makes it tough! if someone isnt wearing cat, polaris, doo, yamaha, klim, fxr, arctiva, hmk, or scott then i guess they just went down to walmart and got some moon boots and one of those $12 grey puffy jackets that the uh..... homies wear.

Premium Features