• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did everyone get the Survey?

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Did everyone who snowchecked a new 850 get a survey request by email?

I am always a little leery of what survey data will used for.

We got hosed BIG TIME on a wolverine study conducted in the McCall area a few years ago.

Anyone heard of Ravel Research?

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I got the survey and answered it and then got an email with a link to see my responses online but the link did not work. I get requested to do surveys all the time and refuse as I feel that if they want my response for their marketing they better pay me at least $100 for my time. So why did I answer this one?? I guess I felt it was a way to get feedback to Polaris to build a better sled and that would be good for all.

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
This is my first time snow checking, but I did not get survey either.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Humm . . . thats weird! I didn't do the one they sent to me originally, and just received another survey request yesterday. I feel SO special . . .. LOL

Wintertime

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2014
Casper, WY
I heard Big10inch got two surveys one for the Polaris that broke on him 20 years ago, and one to try and get him to buy a new one. Polaris is watching the site and any person with that much snowmobile insight they want to convert him. Just for fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Premium Features