• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
The display settings were wrong on the new bars.
I had set them to force display.
The bars are still there, but they are set to POP-UP display.

Need to let the 24 hours go by so that they will have some meaning and the real values will populate into them.

If you click on the name of any user, you will see the bars are part of the Stats.

That is a better system, not so cluttered

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
You know it's bad when people are begging me to rip on Graveler to distract them from all of the "improvements"!!

I may not sled this winter just to keep up will all the daily changes!!!

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Now they are gone completely. I'm getting confused, we have something then we don't. It'll change then it'll go back. Starting to sound a lot like the things our "beloved President":rolleyes::rolleyes: says.

No offense Chris.:beer;:beer;

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
God, I hate to say this but this site is really starting to suck.

I used to enjoy logging on and seeing whose doing what but now?
This is garbage. I don't need another facebook (which I don't belong to) or other "Kids" site.

Guess it's time for me to head to Doo Talk or somewhere else.
This place sucks now.

I used to defend their right to make decisions on banning and changes to the site because it is, afterall, their site.
Chris, you've gone WAAAAY too far and turned this into a lame site.:mad:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
This place sucks now.

Chris, you've gone WAAAAY too far and turned this into a lame site.:mad:

Good Grief man.

Take a DEEP BREATH and relax.

Everything that is being done was presented to the owners of the site MONTHS AGO, and is following a clearly laid out path with a known end goal.

This is a RECREATIONAL ENTHUSIAST SITE.
Its meant to be FUN, for crying out load.

So Chill Out and let me finish the plan and then, at the end, when all is said and done, pass judgment on the final result.

Right now we are in the process of making Sausage.
Most people aren't interested in going through the process of making sausage, but then tend to like the end result when it's served up on their breakfast plate.

Give me the benefit of the doubt, and cut me a little slack while we are in the building mode.

I think you just might be pleasantly surprised with the end result...

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Great. Another non-snowmachine related distraction for all the post whores to play with. There's already post count, rep points, and thanks. Now this new rating system. I suppose if you are trying to generate "activity" on the forum, you're succeeding. The problem as I see it is that most of the new activity will be about getting higher points, not posting about sledding. Great for selling the site to advertisers (which, I've realized, is the real reason you're here... ), bad for the members that want to talk about their sport.

Using the forums at SnoWest (or anywhere for that matter) shouldn't be a competition. But, I guess it's just another in a series of changes that I disagree with. :face-icon-small-sad

How could it be bad? And how has it affected your ability to interact with other sled junkies? Ak section still is the same, with little summer activity.
The sled sections, seem to be working quite well........................
So, what's your beef? Attracting advertising $$, keeps this site free for us to use! I mean, I don't think I'm the only one who has failed to 'Donate' to SW. Or, am I?
Best to you,
Ak rocks!!!
LAters:beer;

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Its been said before stop bashing Chris he is only doing what he is told he!! we all do that when your boss says jump you jump you don't stop and ask how high you just do it then when you land you ask.. like that? Chris do your job your doing it great. Most websites like this don't care what we think they just change it and say deal with it it dumb chitz. At least your asking everyone while you change it....Did you guys ever stop to think about that ****Wow he is asking us our opinion**** Dude do your job do it right and get paid then spend the he!! out of your savings when the snow flies.:beer;:beer;

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
stop-whining.jpg

Premium Features