• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lets see your wraps !

R

R3bu

Dec 11, 2014
z7w4KHt.jpg

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
Isn't that just an other way to ad weight to a sled?????:face-icon-small-dis

I'm sure it does add a few lbs, but they do protect the plastics really well and I've noticed less snow sticking to sides of tunnel. And you get to give your sled a different look than everything else on the Mtn

L
Jun 7, 2013
Iowa
Got this one on the way from rehab wraps in the matte finish. Just installed one of their wraps on a buddies freeride and very impressed with the pattern and quality and it covers way more than any arctic fx wrap I have seen for a better price. Hopefully wrap will be here shortly and hopefully have sled in 2 weeks or so

Ski_Doo_GEN_4_MTN_Addict_Sled_wrap_Rehab_wraps_4__03084 (2).jpg

C
Feb 3, 2016
Alaska
JpP2UvE.jpg

Planned on going with this with the "paw-prints" white, but I never got my SCS code or any info about the wrap voucher... I think thats pretty whack but I guess it doesnt bother me that much, never had a wrap before so it wont change much.

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
JpP2UvE.jpg

Planned on going with this with the "paw-prints" white, but I never got my SCS code or any info about the wrap voucher... I think thats pretty whack but I guess it doesnt bother me that much, never had a wrap before so it wont change much.

When you call scs they can pull your voucher code. Your good to go.

Summit74

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
bozeman, mt
I already called, gave em my info and they said a voucher code does not exist for me.. possible that my dealer is screwing me and taking my wrap to sell later but usually im treated excellent

Weird. I live in Bozeman and spoke to them in person, didn't have my code and they just looked it up for me. So if you have proof of snow checking, you should be able to get it from BRP or dealer. Huh

Premium Features