• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oilite Front End Bushings for Barkbuster Front End

S

srxspec

Nov 27, 2007
www.ulmerracing.com
How many would be interested in oilite front end bushings for your barkbuster front end kits? These would be available for the Apex (Delta I & II chassis) and FX Nytro/Phazer chassis. I have front end kits here, just wondering how much material I should order as I am going to make several sets for myself either way.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
ulmer racing

click on accessories, then fx nytro, should be at the top of the page.

High quality product, and eliminated a lot of the play in the front end. My alignment is much better too, since it is more constant.

FYI, srxspec is the guy for Ulmer racing, unless of course he is competing with himself.;)

Last edited:
S

srxspec

Nov 27, 2007
www.ulmerracing.com
Contact information for myself or our shop is as follows:

Ulmer Racing

Phone: 605-387-2833 (located in central time zone)

email: Srxspec@Gwtc.net

web: www.ulmerracing.com

Cost will likely be in the $75 area depending on how many kits we have interest in. The more kits the possibility of the price lowering.

We will be gone until Monday so any questions or concerns can be sent in a PM or to our email address and I will return them when I get back to the shop.

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I'll take a set if they wear well. Can't stand the slop of the stock bushings.

S

srxspec

Nov 27, 2007
www.ulmerracing.com
We already have front end bushing kits for stock a-arms on the Apex, RX-1, RS Vector, Phazer, and FX Nytro models. This post is for the Bark Buster front end kits from Timbersled. The oilite bushings are machined to much tighter tolerances to eliminate slop and last alot longer as well.

W
Nov 29, 2007
If you can make better bushings for this kit why is Timbersled not useing them and providing them with the kit? Just a question??:)

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I will take 2 sets for the Nytro.. I will keep on looking on this post for availability... THANKS srx.. dc

Premium Features