• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

History of the forum......

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
maybe we like our records with clicks and pops and white noise .....who needs all the bells and whistles....sub forum after sub forum ..segregation of the peeps ..this section , that section .......

I would pay $100 bucks a year for a forum that was simple and easy to navigate without all the BS ..when Big Darren was here or AC things were fine everybody dealt with each other in their respective ways ....

as far as I'm concerned it all went for a sh1t last fall ....

2 cents with inflation probably $2 bucks

have a nice day

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Ya guys need to know...I typed that post and analogy to show support for how this forum got started and why we like it so much...how a grassroots community has fallen on tough times.

It was NOT to create a mods vs membership chit show. Try to keep it focused.

I've gotten what Scott said about the forum, hell guys on here took it on themselves to get me out in the hills for my first time this winter. All I had to do was get out there and split lodging and gas.

however i take exception to the flat brimmed cockeyed hat.

R

RMK7SledHead

Oct 20, 2001
I'm just hoping that the $10 keeps the riff-raff out, and the old timers who have been here since the '90's stick around. :)

teeroy

Lifetime Membership
O
Dec 2, 2007
Black Hills

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
And you do have a sense of humor my friend. :p

I don't say a lot too awfully seriously...more tonque in cheek.

I've gotten what Scott said about the forum, hell guys on here took it on themselves to get me out in the hills for my first time this winter. All I had to do was get out there and split lodging and gas.

however i take exception to the flat brimmed cockeyed hat.

B

BigJake

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jul 23, 2009
I snipped some of this......I don't believe Scott was intentionally naming YOU. It was just a name. Bubba is used a lot in every day life, for different things. I personally know peeps with this nickname. You see it in jokes, so it's nothing personal. The nickname has been around for a very long time. :beer;

..........and you never give unsigned red rep do you?:eek::rolleyes:

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
I've been off and on Snowest for more years than my join date says. I've lmfao and thought...what the heck is that guys prob.? I've seen peeps in person and rode with some. All stand up people !!!

I remember 3 peeps on there way home from a sled trip to Canada. They phoned late at night, and we were more than willing to go meet them and have Mooses pizza and some :beer; Man...they didn't have to do that, they were a ways from home, but that is what this 4m represents!! CAMARADERIE.. good times and yes smiles and cries !!

Scott...I liked what you posted and think it's great :beer; :beer;

To all the mods..I think you do a good job and you've earned your pay check ;) Oh...that's right you DON'T get paid !! THANK YOU for what you do :)

I believe this is NOT our field and we should be responsible for our actions and our words. I believe that Snowest is putting some good things into this site and the stuff I don't know how to use is just something to learn and overcome. WOW..doesn't that sound like a sledder...if you don't know how it works, figure it out till you can mod it !!! Well for the stuff I don't want to use I don't have to.......He!! yes....I'm staying :beer;

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
Business Categories
Periodicals in Idaho Falls, ID
Periodicals-Publishing/Printing, Periodical Publishers

Harris Publishing, Inc Business InformationClaim This ProfileHarris Publishing, Inc is a private company categorized under Publishers-Periodical and located in Idaho Falls, ID. Our records show it was established in 1971 and incorporated in Idaho. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $3,100,000 and employs a staff of approximately 28.
Also Does Business As
Sugar Producer Magazine
HQ, Branch or Single Location
Single Location
Annual Sales (Estimated)
$3,100,000

Employees (Estimated)
SIC Code and Description
2721, Periodicals: Publishing, or Publishing and Printing
NAICS Code and Description
511120, Periodical Publishers Products, Services and Brands
Information not found (?)
State of Incorporation
Idaho
Years in Business

Company Contacts
Contact Name Gender
Darryl W Harris, President — Claim This Profile

not stalking this is what i got when looking for a harris publishing.

honestly i hope it wasn't darryl that got scammed that would be a bad thing for everyone

Last edited:

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
Business Categories
Periodicals in Idaho Falls, ID
Periodicals-Publishing/Printing, Periodical Publishers

Harris Publishing, Inc Business InformationClaim This ProfileHarris Publishing, Inc is a private company categorized under Publishers-Periodical and located in Idaho Falls, ID. Our records show it was established in 1971 and incorporated in Idaho. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $3,100,000 and employs a staff of approximately 28.
Also Does Business As
Sugar Producer Magazine
HQ, Branch or Single Location
Single Location
Annual Sales (Estimated)
$3,100,000

Employees (Estimated)
SIC Code and Description
2721, Periodicals: Publishing, or Publishing and Printing
NAICS Code and Description
511120, Periodical Publishers Products, Services and Brands
Information not found (?)
State of Incorporation
Idaho
Years in Business

Company Contacts
Contact Name Gender
Darryl W Harris, President — Claim This Profile

not stalking this is what i got when looking for a harris publishing.

honestly i hope it wasn't darryl that got scammed that would be a bad thing for everyone

What does that have to do with this thread ????

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
So...I went there and read. That is viable information. If that is true then that is not going to be fun for him.

Still..What does this have to do with this thread about 4m members past and the times shared ? :beer;

someone asked if it was the harris in this thread i just found this information earlier

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
Ok..lets get back on track !

Got any memorys of good peeps heinracing :)

tons
and old threads like the turbo two stroke private section

i miss coming on here and seeing a new thread about a new trick to do on a sled or a certain way to do something or tricks

now it's all m8 vs dragon xp vs everything how high can my 174 climb with a 600

Premium Features