• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ride Rasmussen Style: Back to Skool, S1 - Episode 1. Snowmobile Rider Positions

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Ride Rasmussen Style
Published on Sep 28, 2018

Back to Skool! A snowmobile-rider education series hosted by professional instructor Bret Rasmussen. Learn more about Bret and Ride Rasmussen Style Schools here:

Back to Skool, S1 - Episode 1. Snowmobile Rider Positions

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z0eL8PlsyC4" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Thanks for sharing .
If u pay attention to the video. Everytime the snowmobile is driving on one ski, the handle bars are 'twitchy/ jerky' what ever u want to call it.
That is one thing i can't stand about riding ski-doo. What u see in the video is pretty mellow, ride more aggressive and it gets much worse...

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thanks for sharing .
If u pay attention to the video. Everytime the snowmobile is driving on one ski, the handle bars are 'twitchy/ jerky' what ever u want to call it.
That is one thing i can't stand about riding ski-doo. What u see in the video is pretty mellow, ride more aggressive and it gets much worse...

Honestly hadn't ever noticed that.
Remind me of this again in 60 days so I can go looking for that behavior myself.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Thanks for sharing .

Rode Doos for a number of years... never really noticed it. Now if I get on a Doo its the first thing I notice. I hate it, but you eventually do get used to it. Worse in certain conditions, horrible with a crust.

Premium Features