• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 trip to Togwotee area

Hi there, I'm planning a trip for about 6 guys coming from Winnipeg to Togwotee area in February/March of 2017. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for places to stay. We have previously been to west Yellowstone and Cooke city and have rented cabins so that we can do our own cooking. Any suggestions? Thx

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
https://mountainpinnacleproperties.com/properties/

We stayed in the Luxury Log cabin #1 a couple years back and it was great for our group.

Also Lava Mtn Lodge and Crooked Creek Guest Range both have a larger cabin for a bigger group but they tend to get booked early but worth checking into.

We have stayed at all 3 of these places and always been happy.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
If all you want to do is ride, the best option by far is to get a cabin at TML (as HiMark said). Fuel on site, check. Parts available, supplies, check. Ride from the cabin, check. Close to good riding, without 20 miles of climbing on a trail, check. Night life, if you want it, at the lodge, check. Zero trailering required once you get there and unload at your cabin, check. It will cost you more than any other option, but, if your time is a premium, and you already know what you're doing, it gives you the most pow riding time, period. I'm not schilling for TML, just laying it out there. I've done it every way at Tog, been at all the lodges, including some that are no longer available (like Hatchet Resort). It offers the most convenience and options, most time to ride, but at a higher cost. Just the way it is. It can be a circus around the lodge at 8am and 4pm, but you can quickly get out of the rush and ride. There are other good options, but none more convenient if you want to max your pow time. Good luck!

Premium Features