• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help! Lost power to only aux power only on 09m1000

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
So ive seem to have lost power to the accesory power plug on my 09 tm1000! This is where i was powering my fuel pump! Weird thing is this is the only place ive lost power! I put a stock pump in it (getting power from stock pump power supply) and the sled starts and runs fine tach,headlights, all gauges are working, except the accesory plug Is still not showing any power using a light tester!

Any Ideas what could be going wrong! Anything I should check or look into?

Thanks

Last edited:
M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
So its looking like the tach is working but there is no power to headlights! I dont have headlights in the sled so I just assumed they were working since the tach is working but after checking it out Im getting no power out of them! So could this mean I may have some coils of the stator going out?

I tried swapping it out with another ecu and it didnt change anything!

S
Jan 20, 2009
The ECU doesn't have anything to do with it. Check your power valve operation and handwarmers. If I remember correctly the headlight handwarmer and powervalve all come out of your CCU. You can check for voltage coming out of your stator with a volt meter on AC voltage. If you have it there it is your CCU. They make a heavy duty regulator to replace the stock one when you run additional loads. You didn't mention if you had one or not. The heavy duty one has a fuse box. Good luck

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
Turns out the ground coming off the stator broke off which led to it blowing one of the three fuses in the dc converter! Fixed the ground and a new fuse and I have all my power back!

Thanks for your help guys

Premium Features