• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Evolution of Roxy - 2009 Nytro MTX Build

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
if you get a chance, post up some videos. Curious to see how these run with some weight taken off and a little more power. Thanks

Well I don't have a helmet cam but I'll work on it.

I have some video of jumps/drops but nothing that's really cool or shows it's "snowmobility". I'll try and get some footage as soon as I can.

I will say that everyone that I've ridden with has been VERY impressed with it's performance, and I couldn't be happier with it. <--Really all that matters

Last edited:

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
how did she run with the cooler removed. thinking of doing this mod myself. sled looks great. mike

Never ran into an issue on good snow, I did a lot of spring riding this year and she only got hot once in April, I was moving slowly through rocks, trees, and mud and there just wasn't enough airflow.

I wouldn't do it unless you pull your headlight to increase the air flow over the radiator.

Last edited:
S
Feb 2, 2009
Mn
Wow great build. I am 16 and saving all my pennies and then dropping it all in my baby too!!!! Doing a full wrap tomorrow to save weight when wet, and upgraded to fox float 2's and rear holz suspension to!

IMG_20130914_184021_061.jpg

justinkredible56

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Eagle Mountain, UT
Wow great build. I am 16 and saving all my pennies and then dropping it all in my baby too!!!! Doing a full wrap tomorrow to save weight when wet, and upgraded to fox float 2's and rear holz suspension to!

Dang dude, that's a killer sled to have at your age! Way to put your priorities straight haha!

Premium Features