• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Project money pit...

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
That is a sweet sled! Who did your snowflap for you? Also, how much boost are you running? Did you do anything for the rsi risers? Just asking because this is extremely similiar to what I want to do.

Thanks! Running 10lbs. No didn't do anything to the risers, just RSI risers and bars.

Here is a link for the snowflaps, Matt is a awesome guy to work with! www.provendesignproducts.com

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
Looks great!! Glad to see you finally got a chance to get it out on the snow.. Even if it was for a short time.. :face-icon-small-ton Very well done!!

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
WOW! Looks GREAT!! Something about the older Polaris's that makes the mods look awesome.

I Bet she ripps! Any vids of it?

-Matt

Thanks Matt! No videos yet, hopefully I'll get it out this weekend. BTW I love the snow flap!

I fixed my coolant line issue, and in the process discovered a few small things I need to address. On my lower radius rods I installed my spacers backwards so my left is contacting my bulkhead. I still need to install my skid plate. The scratchers I have don't really work with my skid so I ordered a different set. I still need to mount my mountain addiction gas rack. I ordered a new primary spring cause my engagement it a bit high, and my tach was giving me problems.

So a few things to fix...

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
So here is my fix for my coolant line issue, pulled it close to the belly pan. Should be good to go now. Also threw in a pic of the pipe mod Fastrax does, way better then trying to double up springs! Also a pic of my remote power jet adjusters, no more opening the hood!!!

IMAG0252.jpg IMAG0253.jpg IMAG0254.jpg IMAG0256.jpg IMAG0255.jpg IMAG0258.jpg

R

Ryanlilly

Jan 18, 2011
Enumclaw, Washington
So here is the final build list:

-Van Amburg boon dock bumper kit
-Van Amburg drop and roll kit
-Powder coating done by AHP custom coatings.
-Fox zero pros in front
-light weight radius rods from Wimpy
-Fab craft carbon fiber trailing arms
-Crazy mountain extreme M10 skid
-Fox floats in rear
-Boss seat
-Outlaw composites carbon fiber hood
-RSI bars and risers
-Mod Rods vents
-Custom snow flap from PDP
-Balanced primary by Power addiction
-Team clutch
-Turbo Doc aerocharger turbo kit
-Fastrax turbo pipe modification
-Simmons gen 3 skis
-Camo extreme 162x2.5
-Whal bros 8t drivers
-Fresh top end
-Slp torque arm and stop
-Indy Dan motor plate

I still plan on doing a couple more things here and there, but it's finished for the most part.

IMG_4240 copy.jpg IMG_4258 copy.jpg IMG_4263.jpg

this1ultraflyz

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Saskatoon, Saskquatchland
I like the extra travel for sure, but you do end up with a little extra bump steer. Not a big deal but it there. I just measured mine it's 42.25". Shocks are 20" long i think stocks like 17 or 17.5, my bro has a 04 700 ve 144 should have tried swaping through some rough stuff to feel diff. Never think of that when addrenalin flowing. We have swapped in the deep pow and his is just easier and smoother to pull over. He running a 8" riser and i think with my set up i have a inch or more bar height than him and that leverage helps but his just easier to move around in the deep.

Premium Features