• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 wiring harnes

W
Dec 12, 2010
Camano Island WA,
i am looking to find out info about the wiring harness on a 2009 m8. the wire that runs from the right injector broke and now im trying to find out if the whole harness needs to be replaced or if you can replace just that one wire. does any one know how much the wiring harness cost? any info would be great thanks guys

Last edited:
K

killerrf

Nov 27, 2007
sk
you can throw me your email and i will send you a wiring harness diagram and you can check it out if that helps.
pm me your email if you want it.

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
Did the wire break at the connector or somewhere in between it and the ECU?

If it broke at the connector housing, you can actually use a pin to remove the connector and repair/solder/crimp the wire back on. The connector can then be slid back into the housing and you should be good as new.

If it broke in between the connector and ECU you should be able to splice it just fine. Solder and heat shrink is prolly the best.

If this is not something you are not comfortable with, your dealer should be able to help you.

Premium Features